[cncf-toc] Welcome Ihor: New CNCF Dev Advocate

Shawn Preissner spreissner at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Sep 18 17:55:53 UTC 2017

Excited to officially have you onboard, Ihor!

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 9:58 AM Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc <
cncf-toc at lists.cncf.io> wrote:

> Just a heads up, I'm happy to welcome Ihor Dvoretskyi to the CNCF:
>
> https://www.cncf.io/blog/2017/09/18/meet-cncfs-newest-developer-advocate/
>
> As many of you are aware, CNCF has grown quite a bit over the last couple
> of years which is why we have hired a full-time Developer Advocate
> dedicated to the development, advocacy and community cultivation for CNCF
> projects.
>
> Ihor will still heavily be involved in the Kubernetes community and
> ensuring that we are doing the best we can for Kubernetes and other CNCF
> projects as we continue to grow as a foundation.
>
> Anyways, welcome Ihor!
>
> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719 <(512)%20961-6719>

*Shawn Preissner*
*Integrated Marketing Manager*

The Linux Foundation

Cell: +1 (919)257-9591 <(919)%20257-9591>

Web: cncf.io and cncf.io/events

Sign up for our newsletter to get inspiration in your inbox:
*https://www.cncf.io/newsroom/newsletter
<https://www.cncf.io/newsroom/newsletter>*