[cncf-toc] Welcome Ihor: New CNCF Dev Advocate

Chris Aniszczyk caniszczyk at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Sep 18 16:58:08 UTC 2017

Just a heads up, I'm happy to welcome Ihor Dvoretskyi to the CNCF:

https://www.cncf.io/blog/2017/09/18/meet-cncfs-newest-developer-advocate/

As many of you are aware, CNCF has grown quite a bit over the last couple
of years which is why we have hired a full-time Developer Advocate
dedicated to the development, advocacy and community cultivation for CNCF
projects.

Ihor will still heavily be involved in the Kubernetes community and
ensuring that we are doing the best we can for Kubernetes and other CNCF
projects as we continue to grow as a foundation.

Anyways, welcome Ihor!