[cncf-toc] New version of Cloud Native Landscape

Erin Boyd eboyd at redhat.com
Wed Sep 13 19:29:28 UTC 2017

Can we make the 2-D one more generic with drill downs for the online
version that articulate all the products? I love that it highlights
choices, but it should be able to provide an illustrative representation
and not try to cram in the kitchen sink.
Plus, as this evolves, it will constantly have to be updated and versioned.
It might be nice to be able to change it where things will change
(projects,projects) dynamically and the static version is more just a
'general' presentation.

My 2.5 cents.