[cncf-toc] New version of Cloud Native Landscape

Brian Grant briangrant at google.com
Tue Sep 12 16:34:01 UTC 2017

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 4:51 AM, Yaron Haviv via cncf-toc <
cncf-toc at lists.cncf.io> wrote:

> I also assume we will soon see a slew of “cloud-native” AI/ML start-ups,
> where would they sit?
>

> BTW interesting to learn DB2 & Oracle are “cloud-native” now, maybe we
> should add Lotus Notes 😊

Not every application in the universe should be in this map, whether they
are cloud-native or not. The map is already too busy. I'd prefer to kick
out a number of the projects that are currently in the app definition layer
and just enumerate whole areas that are out of scope.