[cncf-toc] RFC: TOC Election Schedules

Dan Kohn dan at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Sep 5 21:28:22 UTC 2017

I added a section saying:

Vacancies

Any vacancies will be filled by using the original selection method for
that seat and the replacement will serve the remainder of the original term.

This covers both the chair position (if the chairperson isn't reappointed,
the chair is vacant and will be selected by the new 9 members of the TOC)
as well as vacancies of a TOC seat. As with the rest of the document, this
is in keeping with the spirit and text of the charter but is still worth
stating explicitly.

--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan at linuxfoundation.org>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation <https://cncf.io/>