Date

Re: [cncf-virtual-kubelet-maintainers] [virtualkubelet-dev] nominating a new core maintainer

Sargun Dhillon

Thank you so much! I am glad to join the ranks of the core maintainers.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 10:39 AM Ria Bhatia via Lists.Cncf.Io <ria.bhatia=microsoft.com@...> wrote:
Thanks for all the votes! Sargun has been unanimously elected to become a core maintainer of Virtual Kubelet!!  Congrats Sargun! We are so happy to have you be part of our team :)

I'll be sending out a PR to add you to our OWNERS.md file shortly!

Thanks,
Ria

From: cncf-virtual-kubelet-maintainers@... <cncf-virtual-kubelet-maintainers@...> on behalf of Paulo Pires via Lists.Cncf.Io <pjpires=gmail.com@...>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 3:02 PM
To: virtualkubelet-dev@... <virtualkubelet-dev@...>
Cc: cncf-virtual-kubelet-maintainers@... <cncf-virtual-kubelet-maintainers@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-virtual-kubelet-maintainers] [virtualkubelet-dev] nominating a new core maintainer

My vote has been cast.
Thanks for all your contributions, Sargun!

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019, 15:44 Ria Bhatia via Lists.Cncf.Io <ria.bhatia=microsoft.com@...> wrote:
Great! Thanks for the acceptance Sargun.

Core maintainers and project maintainers,

If your name is listed in this owners document https://github.com/virtual-kubelet/community/blob/master/OWNERS.md, then you have one vote to make Sargun a core maintainer for Virtual Kubelet.
The voting form is here:

Voting will end next Monday, October 7th at 2pm PST.
If you haven't voted by this Thursday, I will personally reach out to you asking you to vote. Also, if you have any questions please reach out to any of the core maintainers privately.

Thanks,
Ria