Cloud Native Computing Foundation email@example.comCNCF is an open source software foundation dedicated to making cloud native computing universal and sustainable. Cloud native computing uses an open source software stack to deploy applications as microservices, packaging each part into its own container, and dynamically orchestrating those containers to optimize resource utilization. Cloud native technologies enable software developers to build great products faster.
- If you are interested in becoming a CNCF member, please visit https://www.cncf.io/about/join/
- If you are interested in participating in our Technical Oversight Committee, please visit https://github.com/cncf/toc
- If you are interested in learning more about CNCF-hosted projects, please visit https://www.cncf.io/projects/
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.