Note: lists.cncf.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- Harbor operator v1.1.0 is released!
Harbor operator v1.1.0 is released!
We’re so pleased to announce the harbor operator v1.1.0 is released! Notable features include:
- Support deploying Harbor v2.3
- Support Kubernetes version 1.21
- Upgrade ingress version to v1
- Refine CRD definitions to provide consistent database, storage, and cache configuration spec (introduce new CRD version v1beta1)
- Support applying day2 configuration with CRD-based declaration way
- Support exposing Harbor services with the load balancer
- Expose additional configuration options for S3 storage
- Logging in a consistent format
- Extend supporting versions of underlying operators (PostgreSQL, Redis, and Minio)
Any feedback is welcomed! Learn more details, please check the operator v1.1.0 release
Steven Zou (he/him/his)
Engineer, MAP(Modern Application Platform), VMware R&D | Harbor Maintainer
Addr: 9F Tower C, Raycom Info Tech Park, No. 2 Kexueyuan South Road Haidian District, Beijing 100738 China