Hello Harbor Community!!!
We are SUPER happy to announce that Harbor Operator 1.2.0 was just released!!!
To save you some time clicking around, here are the main lines.
- support harbor v2.4.x
- put registry and registryctl into one pod
- support Azure backend storage driver
- support Google Cloud backend storage driver
- make the deployment of Portal optional
- export ingress class name annotation
- support k8s 1.23
- bump up minio-operator v4.4.9
- bump up redis-operator v1.1.1
- bump up postgres-operator v1.6.3
- bump up control-runtime v0.11.0
- bump up client-go v0.23.0
- refine s3 redirect spec
- enhance support for strict k8s like openshift
6c53deb release v1.2.0
also refer v1.2.0-rc1, v1.2.0-rc2, v1.2.0-rc3
- #833 minio-operator upgrade fail, need to increase worker nodes or delete old statefulset
- #829 change secret and configmap doesn't trigger owner reconcile
- #825 Trivy scanner not removed after remove trivy component.
- #743 apply failed after changing internal tls from false to true
- #641 ncp ingress not accessable when internal tls enabled