We’re pleased to announce the general availability of Harbor v2.3
Enhanced the current configuration by adding environment variables to overwrite the Harbor configuration including auth, backing store, system permissions and more. This enables full audit capabilities and prevent config drift. This addresses #8076
Support running Harbor in Kubernetes with harbor-helm on IPv6-only infrastructure. (Tested on Kubernetes version 1.21.0 and Calico version 3.18.1 )
Upgraded all Harbor base images from Photon 2.0 to 4.0.
- Postgresql upgrade to v13.3.
- Redis upgrade to v6.0.13.
- Performance enhancement for concurrent requests.
- Observability Metrics Improvement: Support Jobservice metrics.
- Swagger API Improvement: The APIs of project scanners & webhooks support both project id and name in their path.
- Replication enhancement to support destination namespace flattening.
- Moved the legacy APIs to new programming model.
- Harbor is now built using Golang v1.15.12 as of this release.
- Bumped up Trivy to version 0.17 which adds support for Java JAR/WAR/EAR archives and Go binaries scanning.
- During upgrades, Harbor will remove the old Postgresql data and migrate it to new destination to compatible new version Postgresql.
Please back up your data before upgrading to v2.3.0.
- The ChartMuseum is scheduled to be deprecated in a future v2.4.0 release. Helm charts will need to be managed in Harbor through the OCI image registry alongside your container images
- The API to GET artifact under public project such as GET /v2/$public_project/$repo/manifests/$tag, will receive a 401 if the request does not carry "Authorization" header, more details see:
- Will Sun
- He Weiwei
- Wang Yan
- Wenkai Yin(尹文开)
- Daniel Jiang
- stonezdj(Daojun Zhang)
- Qian Deng
- ChenYu Zhang
- Steven Zou
- rao yunkun
- Moshe Immerman
- Daniel Pacak
- Abigail McCarthy
- Vadim Bauer
- Eike David Lenz