Date

Re: Helm chart repository - overwrite existing chart

Steven Zou

Lukasz,

  It seems you’re piushing the charts to the chart repository which powered by the Chartmuseum. So far, there is no settins to control the chart overwriting behavior at this part. And more info I’d like to share here is the Chartmuseum is planning to be deprecated in the near future and it does not make sense to introduce new feature to that part.

Cc @Alex Xu

thanks&regards

--

邹佳

Steven Zou (he/him/his)

Engineer, MAP(Modern Application Platform), VMware R&D | Harbor Maintainer

Mail: szou@...

GitHub: github.com/steven-zou

Cell: +8618600021252

Addr: 9F Tower C, Raycom Info Tech Park, No. 2 Kexueyuan South Road Haidian District, Beijing 100738 China

From: harbor-users@... <harbor-users@...> on behalf of l.lech via lists.cncf.io <l.lech=ringler.ch@...>
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 16:38
To: harbor-users@... <harbor-users@...>
Subject: [harbor-users] Helm chart repository - overwrite existing chart

Hello,

I've deployed goharbor in the kubernetes cluster.
I've created a project with a helm chart repository, and I've noticed, I can push the same helm chart many times.
Is there a setting to configure, if I can overwrite existing chart in the given project?
It's OK for the test, but for the production, I'd like to block helm chart overwriting.

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech

Canceled: Harbor Community Meeting - China/Europe Time zone

Jonas Rosland

Hello everyone,

This is a recurring calendar invite for the bi-weekly Harbor community meetings.
There will be two meetings, one for China/Europe time zone, and one for Americas time zone
Please pick the one that fits your schedule best.

To attend, use the following Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/734959521

Meeting notes, agenda, and recordings of past meetings and other details are located at https://github.com/goharbor/community/blob/master/MEETING_SCHEDULE.md
and
https://github.com/goharbor/community/tree/master/conf-calls

KubeCon - Harbor Office Hours - Tue, 05/04/2021 2:00pm-3:00pm #cal-reminder

harbor-users@lists.cncf.io Calendar <harbor-users@...>

Reminder: KubeCon - Harbor Office Hours

When: Tuesday, 4 May 2021, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT+02:00) Europe/Amsterdam

Where:https://community.cncf.io/events/details/cncf-cncf-project-office-hours-presents-harbor-project-office-hours-1400-1500-cest/

View Event

We'd love to hear your feedback and questions.

RSVP here: https://community.cncf.io/events/details/cncf-cncf-project-office-hours-presents-harbor-project-office-hours-1400-1500-cest/

Updated Event: KubeCon - Harbor project update session - Wednesday, 5 May 2021 #cal-invite

harbor-users@lists.cncf.io Calendar <noreply@...>

KubeCon - Harbor project update session

When:
Wednesday, 5 May 2021
12:20pm to 12:55pm
(UTC+02:00) Europe/Amsterdam

Where:
https://kccnceu2021.sched.com/event/iE6X/harbor-enterprise-cloud-native-artifact-registry-daniel-jiang-yan-wang-vmware

Harbor is a CNCF graduated project, which help enterprise distribute and manage cloud native artifacts. We’ll use this session to give audience an overview of this project and the community we built around it. We’ll talk about Harbor’s key features and use cases, the latest updates introduced in the most recent release. In addition to that, we’ll give a sneak peek about the development that is working in progress in this project. We’ll also use this session to discuss with the users regarding the challenges the project is facing and share our thoughts on how to tackle them.

https://kccnceu2021.sched.com/event/iE6X/harbor-enterprise-cloud-native-artifact-registry-daniel-jiang-yan-wang-vmware

Event: KubeCon - Harbor project update session - Wednesday, 5 May 2021 #cal-invite

harbor-users@lists.cncf.io Calendar <noreply@...>

KubeCon - Harbor project update session

When:
Wednesday, 5 May 2021
12:20pm to 11:55pm
[...]

Event: KubeCon - Harbor Office Hours 2 - Wednesday, 5 May 2021 #cal-invite

harbor-users@lists.cncf.io Calendar <noreply@...>

KubeCon - Harbor Office Hours 2

When:
Wednesday, 5 May 2021
2:00pm to 3:00pm
(UTC+02:00) Europe/Amsterdam

Where:
https://community.cncf.io/events/details/cncf-cncf-project-office-hours-presents-harbor-project-office-hours-1400-1500-cest-1/

If you are attending KubeCon Europe 2021, come chat with the Harbor maintainers during our Office Hours!
We'd love to hear your feedback and questions.

RSVP here: https://community.cncf.io/events/details/cncf-cncf-project-office-hours-presents-harbor-project-office-hours-1400-1500-cest-1/

Cancelled Event: Harbor Community Meeting - China/Europe Time zone - Wednesday, 5 May 2021 #cal-cancelled

harbor-users@lists.cncf.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Harbor Community Meeting - China/Europe Time zone

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Wednesday, 5 May 2021
9:00pm to 10:00pm
(UTC+08:00) Asia/Shanghai

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/734959521

Organizer: Jonas Rosland jrosland@...

[...]

Event: KubeCon - Harbor Office Hours - Tuesday, 4 May 2021 #cal-invite

l.lech@...

Hello,

I've deployed goharbor in the kubernetes cluster.
I've created a project with a helm chart repository, and I've noticed, I can push the same helm chart many times.
Is there a setting to configure, if I can overwrite existing chart in the given project?
It's OK for the test, but for the production, I'd like to block helm chart overwriting.

Best regards,
Lukasz Lech

Harbor on OpenShift

farah.shadid@...

Hey all,I am working on deploying Harbor to OpenShift. Helm Chart version is 1.6.1 and I got it working as expected without Internal TLS between harbor components. Now I want to enabled it. I sat internalTLS.enabled to "true" and cert internalTLS.certSource  to "auto" and for some reason all the routes created are edge/redirect routes when they are supposed to be re-encrypt routes. Edge routes don't work.  Why is that? How can I get it to work with internal tls?FYI,
expose.type is set to "ingress" and expose.tls.certSource is set to "auto"

Harbor Community Meeting - China/Europe Time zone

Jonas Rosland

Hello everyone,

This is a recurring calendar invite for the bi-weekly Harbor community meetings.
There will be two meetings, one for China/Europe time zone, and one for Americas time zone
Please pick the one that fits your schedule best.

To attend, use the following Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/734959521

Meeting notes, agenda, and recordings of past meetings and other details are located at https://github.com/goharbor/community/blob/master/MEETING_SCHEDULE.md
and
https://github.com/goharbor/community/tree/master/conf-calls

Re: Harbor v2.2 has GA'ed !! 🎉🎉🎉

AnavSaraf@...

Thanks for the update.

When can we expect the new helm chart release for harbor 2.2.0 ?

Re: Harbor v2.2 has GA'ed !! 🎉🎉🎉

Alex Xu

I linked the Contour release in the email instead by accident, my sincerest apologies for this oversight, everyone

Here is the Harbor v2.2 release - https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/releases/tag/v2.2.0

Harbor v2.2 has GA'ed !! 🎉🎉🎉

Alex Xu

Hi everyone,

We’re pleased to announce the general availability of Harbor v2.2.  Notable features include

  • Multi-projects scoped robots

  • Prometheus-driven telemetry

  • Proxy caching capability extended to GCR, Quay.io, ECR, & ACR

  • OIDC auth admin group support, achieving parity with LDAP auth

  • EMC ECS S3 storage support

  • Aqua CSP Enterprise Scanner Integration

  • Clair image scanner deprecated

Please see detailed release notes in release page

2020 was a big year for Harbor, chock full of highlights including

  • reached Graduated Stage in CNCF in June 2020

  • Project stats as of today: 14.1k Github stars, 143 releases, 14 maintainers across 5 companies, 3.6k forks

  • 1st OSS registry to fully support OCI specs

  • 18 OSS releases in 2020

  • 1st registry to support ML on k8s artifacts such as Kubeflow data models

  • Proxy Cache capability producing significant savings by attenuating Dockerhub’s rate limiting

  • Harbor Operator delivering HA and superior Day 2 management capabilities

  • Commercial products based on Harbor - VMware Tanzu Network Registry, OVH Cloud Registry, SUSE CaaS Registry, Tencent Enterprise Registry, Rancher Registry, Container-Registry.com & more

  • Adopters running Harbor in production - JD.com, Tencent, Bytedance, Huawei, China Unicom, China Mobile, Intel, Dish Network, Salesforce, Agoda, TrendMicro & many more

Huge shoutout to the team & everyone in the community who helped the project realize its level of adoption today !!

If you’re a user of Harbor and want to share any feedback, we’d love to hear from you here

In 2021, the team will focus on

  • Hardening the Harbor Operator; great hook for any company offering Harbor *aaS

  • Harbor Lite for Edge : a lightweight registry serving workloads at edge nodes

  • Increasing our involvement in Notary v2 upstream for better image provenance capabilities

  • Increasing out involvement in Docker Distribution upstream

  • Strengthening ecosystem partnerships

  • Integrations with image scanner vendors like Twistlock and Qualys

  • Improving performance and scalability

  • Deploy onto IPv6-based k8s clusters

  • Releasing an ARM64-based Harbor

Re: Harbor replication

Daniel Jiang

This is expected b/c the guest user has permission to pull image from the remote registry.

Best Regards

—

Daniel Jiang  | 姜坦

Engineer, VMware R&D, Beijing

+86 10-59934536

On 2021/2/18, 4:01 PM, "harbor-users@... on behalf of rush2vinu via lists.cncf.io" <harbor-users@... on behalf of rush2vinu=gmail.com@...> wrote:

Hello,I am exploring harbor and looking at replication. I have setup an endpoint with Acess ID of a guest user. Then, I am creating a pull based replication rule to get all images from a project in which the guest user is a member. I am able to replicate successfully. Is this an expected behavior? Or, should the replication be possible only with a user with master or project admin permissions only and not guest or any users with lower permissions?Thanks in advance for any inputs on this

Updated Event: Harbor Office Hours - 2nd Wednesday #cal-invite

harbor-users@lists.cncf.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Harbor Office Hours - 2nd Wednesday

When:
Wednesday, 11 November 2020
1:00pm to 2:00pm
(UTC-05:00) America/New York
Repeats: Monthly on the second Wednesday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/98160556477?pwd=ZzhUa3VteFJQK2VXbWJxMHRQY0JmUT09

Restarting these for the new year!

Come join us for the Harbor Office Hours every 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 1pm ET / 10am PT.

The Harbor Office Hours is a place where you can ask questions like "how does Harbor work?", "how do I do this in Harbor?", and "how do I get started contributing to Harbor?"

Meeting notes and agenda: https://hackmd.io/qjTVtIOnTU6vbEH32RIE0w

CNCF Harbor is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98160556477?pwd=ZzhUa3VteFJQK2VXbWJxMHRQY0JmUT09

Meeting ID: 981 6055 6477

Passcode: 5313661231

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,98160556477# US (New York)

+13017158592,,98160556477# US (Washington D.C)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        877 369 0926 US Toll-free

        855 880 1246 US Toll-free

        +1 778 907 2071 Canada

        +1 204 272 7920 Canada

        +1 438 809 7799 Canada

        +1 587 328 1099 Canada

        +1 647 374 4685 Canada

        +1 647 558 0588 Canada

        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Meeting ID: 981 6055 6477

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adyobhXLwo

Cancelled Event: Harbor Community Meeting - China/Europe Time zone - Wednesday, 10 February 2021 #cal-cancelled

harbor-users@lists.cncf.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Cancelled: Harbor Community Meeting - China/Europe Time zone

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Wednesday, 10 February 2021
9:00pm to 10:00pm
(UTC+08:00) Asia/Shanghai

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/734959521

Organizer: Jonas Rosland jrosland@...

Hello everyone,

This is a recurring calendar invite for the bi-weekly Harbor community meetings.
There will be two meetings, one for China/Europe time zone, and one for Americas time zone
Please pick the one that fits your schedule best.

To attend, use the following Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/734959521

Meeting notes, agenda, and recordings of past meetings and other details are located at https://github.com/goharbor/community/blob/master/MEETING_SCHEDULE.md
and
https://github.com/goharbor/community/tree/master/conf-calls

cancelling 2.9.2021 community meeting

Alex Xu

Hi everyone,

This week's community meeting is cancelled due to Chinese New Year.  We will resume after the break in 2 weeks.  Happy CNY!

Updated Event: Harbor Community Meeting (China/Europe) #cal-invite

harbor-users@lists.cncf.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Harbor Community Meeting (China/Europe)

When:
Wednesday, 4 December 2019
9:00pm to 9:30pm
(UTC+08:00) Asia/Shanghai
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, through Tuesday, 9 February 2021

Organizer: CNCF-Harbor 67c5de1sqt4d5t379oi0r1ruc4@...

hello everyone,

creating a recurring calendar invite for the bi-weekly Harbor community meetings. There will be two meetings, one for USA and one for China/Europe. You only need to attend one of them.

To attend, use the following Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/734959521

Meeting notes, agenda, recordings of past meetings and other details are located at https://github.com/goharbor/community/blob/master/MEETING_SCHEDULE.md and https://github.com/goharbor/community/tree/master/conf-calls

Please do not edit this section of the description.

View your event at https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MWZhN2g3cGtrZ2ZnbmUwcDRkMGRsMzEwcWdfUjIwMTkxMjA0VDEzMDAwMCBoYXJib3ItdXNlcnNAbGlzdHMuY25jZi5pbw&tok=NTIjNjdjNWRlMXNxdDRkNXQzNzlvaTByMXJ1YzRAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbTA5ZjE4YjFkMjExZTg2YjVhMzI2NTRjNDMzNzcyMDA0YzU3MTdmMDc&ctz=America%2FChicago&hl=en&es=1.

41 - 60 of 261