Date

Harbor v2.1 now live!

Alex Xu

Hi all, we’re pleased to announce Harbor v2.1 GA is now live!  Key features include

  • Harbor functioning as Proxy Cache (super useful to mitigate against Dockerhub's recent announcement on strict rate-limiting)
  • Non-blocking Garbage Collection
  • P2P distribution capability through Dragonfly and Kraken
  • Sysdig Image Scanner Integration
  • expanded support for hosting AI/Machine Learning on Kubernetes data models
Thanks to the community and Sysdig for all the great work!  Please give it a try and looking forward to any feedback you may have

Best,
Alex Xu

Re: Notary howto doc, I will write if someone else will help me!

Thomas Munn

I would be willing to work with you on that. I have a video server we could use if you’re interested.

Thomas J Munn

On Sep 1, 2020, at 07:44, stephankaps80 via lists.cncf.io <stephankaps80=googlemail.com@...> wrote:

I have got the same problem
the links do not work (anymore)

Re: Notary howto doc, I will write if someone else will help me!

stephankaps80@...

I have got the same problem
the links do not work (anymore)

Re: How to handle certificates for remote registry correctly #security

stephankaps80@...

maybe this is kind of the thing https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/issues/7176

but first of all it would be good to know, what needs to be done to make the "verify remote cert" work

How to handle certificates for remote registry correctly #security

stephankaps80@...

Edited

I want to configure a replication between harbor and a docker registry.
The docker registry is secured by self-signed certificates, which I copied to /etc/docker/certs.d/dockerregistry.mydomain/ (.cert , .crt files) on the harbor host.

But when I configure the registry in harbor with verify remote cert, the failure "failed to ping endpoint" occurs.

What is missing or what am I doing wrong?

(I am using v2.0.1 and of course did a docker-compose down and up already)

please update to Harbor v2.0.1 to address vulnerabilities #security

Michael Michael

Attention Harbor Users,

Please upgrade Harbor to release 2.0.1 (https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/releases/tag/v2.0.1).
That is the release of Harbor that has been patched to address the security advisories listed below.

https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/security/advisories/GHSA-33p6-fx42-7rf5
https://github.com/goharbor/harbor/security/advisories/GHSA-q9x4-q76f-5h5j

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

-Harbor Maintainers

Harbor has reached the Graduated stage in CNCF

Michael Michael

Our amazing community!!!! It is with incredible pride that we announce that Harbor has reached the Graduated stage. Hello CNCF from project #11. A huge Thank You to our contributors, users, and the maintainer team.
https://twitter.com/project_harbor/status/1275462128346923010

Re: About harbor multi authentication mode

daojunz

Muti auth mode is not supported

Best regards,

Stone (张道军)

Software Engineer, CNA, VMware R&D

From: <harbor-users@...> on behalf of "13287561406 via lists.cncf.io" <13287561406=163.com@...>
Date: Friday, June 19, 2020 at 12:30 PM
To: "harbor-users@..." <harbor-users@...>
Subject: [harbor-users] About harbor multi authentication mode

I want to configure multi authentication mode, does any body has any idea about how to cofigure multi authentication mode

About harbor multi authentication mode

13287561406@...

I want to configure multi authentication mode, does any body has any idea about how to cofigure multi authentication mode

any idea about 500 Internal Server Error with minio s3 backend ?

kamedodji@...

Hello!

I install harbor v2.0 registry with helm v1.4.0 chart on my kubernetes (k3s.io) cluster.
It's work fine with "filesystem" backend but i got 500 Internal Server Error with minio s3 backend.

Any idea about that issue ?

Thanks
Kwame

NO USA community meeting today #cal-cancelled

Michael Michael

Hey folks,

Let's take a break from meetings this week, if there's anything urgent, please feel free to reach out on Slack.

Thanks,
The Harbor Team

回复:[harbor-users] Harbor Graduation Vote

"王一钧

From: <harbor-users@...> on behalf of "vlakshmi70 via lists.cncf.io" <vlakshmi70=yahoo.com@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 22:24
To: "harbor-users@..." <harbor-users@...>
Subject: Re: [harbor-users] harbor api for accessing "info" field in repo

Steven,
Yes I couldn't find one for GETTer API for "info" field in the repo APIs.
I am using v1.8 of harbor.
Not sure if this API for getting the "info" field has been added in a later revision??

Thanks

Re: harbor api for accessing "info" field in repo

vlakshmi70@...

Steven,
Yes I couldn't find one for GETTer API for "info" field in the repo APIs.
I am using v1.8 of harbor.
Not sure if this API for getting the "info" field has been added in a later revision??

Thanks

Re: harbor api for accessing "info" field in repo

Steven Ren

Hi Vlakshmi,

     If you installed Harbor, in Harbor UI, there is an API explorer page at the left bottom of the page,

You can see all the APIs at there. Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Steven

From: <harbor-users@...> on behalf of "vlakshmi70 via lists.cncf.io" <vlakshmi70=yahoo.com@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 6:43 PM
To: "harbor-users@..." <harbor-users@...>

Hi,
Is there an API to get the "info" field in repo similar to say getting the label or tag for a repo-name.
curl -X GET "https://harbor.com/api/ repositories/{repo_name}/info" -H "accept: application/json"

thanks.

harbor api for accessing "info" field in repo

vlakshmi70@...

Hi,
Is there an API to get the "info" field in repo similar to say getting the label or tag for a repo-name.
curl -X GET "https://harbor.com/api/ repositories/{repo_name}/info" -H "accept: application/json"

thanks.

Harbor 2.0 is released!

Jonas Rosland

Harbor 2.0 is released! This release makes Harbor the first OCI-compliant open source registry capable of storing cloud-native artifacts like container images, @HelmPack charts, CNABs, @OpenPolicyAgent, @SingularityApp, and much more.
With Harbor 2.0, we have made Trivy from @AquaSecTeam the default image scanner, and with that taking container image scanning to higher levels of usability and performance than ever before.

Other notable features in Harbor 2.0 include: - The ability to set expiration dates on robot accounts - You can now configure SSL for core Harbor services - Webhooks can be individually triggered, and come with Slack integration - A new snazzy dark mode, try it out!

A huge thank you goes out to the entire Harbor community for bringing all these new features into this major release.
Read all about Harbor 2.0 in the announcement blog:
goharbor.io/blog/harbor-2.0

Re: API Call for Vulnerability Report

Steven Ren

Hi Brian,

if you have an installed Harbor, in the left bottom of the UI, there is “API Explorer” feature, we can view all the APIs harbor exposed. Thanks

-steven

From: <harbor-users@...> on behalf of "brianwadesmith via lists.cncf.io" <brianwadesmith=gmail.com@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 8:55 PM
To: "harbor-users@..." <harbor-users@...>
Subject: Re: [harbor-users] API Call for Vulnerability Report

I'm looking forward to checking that out.  Most of my harbor deployments are running in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (or tanzu or whatever its called now) and I'm reliant on the version in pivnet (or Tanzunet?).  I do have a separate "home-brew" bosh deployment I'll load 2.0 to play with.

Re: API Call for Vulnerability Report

brianwadesmith@...