Re: harbor performance testing result & tool

Steven Zou <sz...@...>

Definitely!

Let’s have a talk after the National Public holiday. I’d like to learn more about the harbor related work your team have done.

thanks&regards

--

Steven (邹佳)

Engineer, CNA, VMware R&D

Mail: sz...@...

Cell: +8618600021252

Addr: 9F Tower C, Raycom Info Tech Park, No. 2 Kexueyuan South Road Haidian District, Beijing 100738 China

From: <harb...@...> on behalf of Zhenhua Dong <dong...@...>
Date: Friday, September 28, 2018 at 14:11
To: harbor-users <harb...@...>
Subject: Re: harbor performance testing result & tool

Hi Steven

I am glad to contribute something on the topic, however, I am not sure whether i can find enough time on the topic.  I have  a team work on harbor, I will try to combine it with team tasks.

Whatever, please involve me if there are some discussion on the topic.

BRs/Zhenhua

On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 11:39:18 AM UTC+8, Steven Zou wrote:

Thanks for providing the benchmark reference. About the perf test for Harbor, we have started to consider that. But to be honest, it cannot be ready in short time due to resource limitations. As we’re an open community and welcoming contributions from the community. If you’re interested, could you please do something on this topic? We can discuss related thing in the community meeting or via social channels like slack if needed.

thanks&regards

From: <harb...@...> on behalf of Zhenhua Dong <dong...@...>
Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 08:28
To: harbor-users <harb...@...>

Hi Steven

Thanks for the update.

I find one simple script to benchmark "docker pull/push/delete".

It would be better if we have some dimension guide which based on performance test result.

BRs/Zhenhua

On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 12:06:20 PM UTC+8, Zhenhua Dong wrote:

Hi

Do you know where i can find the performance testing result of harbor and relation testing tool?

BRs/Zhenhua

Join harbor-users@lists.cncf.io to automatically receive all group messages.