From: <harbor-dev@...> on behalf of "Daniel Jiang via lists.cncf.io" <jiangd=vmware.com@...>
Date: Tuesday, 7 April 2020 at 2:05 AM
To: "harbor-dev@..." <harbor-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [harbor-dev] Assistance testing Harbor for OCI conformance

Josh,

Thanks for the heads up.  The conformance test has been on our radar and we did some manual dry run locally.

Adding Harbor to the report is on the todo list, and we’ll have that incorporated within this or next week.

Best Regards

—

Daniel Jiang  | 姜坦

Engineer, VMware R&D, Beijing

+86 10-59934536

On 2020/4/6, 10:21 AM, "harbor-dev@... on behalf of Josh Dolitsky via lists.cncf.io" <harbor-dev@... on behalf of jdolitsky=gmail.com@...> wrote:

Hello Harbor team,

We're seeking help setting up test automation using GitHub actions to test Harbor for OCI conformance. See full issue here.

For background: the OCI Distribution Specification is an open spec based on Docker's Registry API, and is the current workspace for defining standards concerning container registries such as Harbor. There is a recent effort to enable registry providers to validate if a registry properly conforms to the specification.

We need your expertise in setting up Harbor for tests purposes within the context of GitHub actions, as well as configuration setup for running the OCI conformance test suite.

You can view a live view of preliminary test results at https://oci.bloodorange.io. Click one of the "test report" links to open up a detailed conformance report.

If you're interested in the larger discussion, I encourage you to join the the OCI mailing list.

Feel free to email me or ping me on Slack if you have any questions etc.

- Josh Dolitsky (@jdolitsky)

Join harbor-dev@lists.cncf.io to automatically receive all group messages.