Re: About using the _catalog endpoint

Steven Zou

For the scan integration, could you please check if it can be developed with the way defined in the below spec?

https://github.com/goharbor/pluggable-scanner-spec

thanks&regards

--

Steven Zou(邹佳)

Engineer, MAP(Modern Application Platform), VMware R&D | Harbor Maintainer

Mail: szou@...

GitHub: github.com/steven-zou

Cell: +8618600021252

Addr: 9F Tower C, Raycom Info Tech Park, No. 2 Kexueyuan South Road Haidian District, Beijing 100738 China

From: <harbor-dev@...> on behalf of "julia.cardoso via Lists.Cncf.Io" <julia.cardoso=saqueepague.com.br@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 04:48
To: "harbor-dev@..." <harbor-dev@...>
Subject: [harbor-dev] About using the _catalog endpoint

I am starting with the Harbor world coming from some experience with docker registry. One of the problems ive faced is integrating our container scan tool from Qualys.

We are using it from some time so its a requirement for us before changing to Harbor definitively. But for this to work the sensor must use the _catalog to scan all the repositories, but i cant make it work. The result is always that i am not Authorized. Even with admin use for test purpoises it does not work.

There are no documentation about this that i could find in web, so can anyone share its experience maybe? Thanks

Join harbor-dev@lists.cncf.io to automatically receive all group messages.