[VOTE] Emissary-Ingress (was: Ambassador) for incubation


Justin Cormack
 

+1 (binding)


On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 6:24 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
The emissary-ingress project (formerly known as Ambassador) has applied for incubation. https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/435 

The due diligence document is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bJhfqEADNI7YSQPyi8Kmb1VvN2FaqxMFRsYvp-vZQLg/edit?usp=sharing 

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread. 

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...


Sheng Liang <sheng.liang@...>
 

+1 binding


Dave Zolotusky
 

+1 binding

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 4:25 PM Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io <sheng.liang=suse.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding



--
~Dave


Ricardo Rocha
 

+1 binding

On Tue, Mar 09, 2021 at 02:29:14PM +0100, Dave Zolotusky via lists.cncf.io wrote:
+1 binding

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 4:25 PM Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io <sheng.liang=
suse.com@lists.cncf.io> wrote:

+1 binding


--
~Dave





Lei Zhang
 

+1 binding


Alena Prokharchyk
 

+1 binding

-alena

On Feb 25, 2021, at 10:24 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

The emissary-ingress project (formerly known as Ambassador) has applied for incubation. https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/435 

The due diligence document is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bJhfqEADNI7YSQPyi8Kmb1VvN2FaqxMFRsYvp-vZQLg/edit?usp=sharing 

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread. 

Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...


Davanum Srinivas
 

+1 Binding

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 3:56 AM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
+1 binding 



On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 at 17:53, Johan Tordsson via lists.cncf.io <johan.tordsson=elastisys.com@...> wrote:

+1 NB

Den 2021-03-03 kl. 20:44, skrev Richard Li:
+1 NB

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 2:42 PM Chris Short <chris@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

Chris Short
He/Him/His
TZ=America/Detroit


On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 2:40 PM Adam FitzGerald via lists.cncf.io <adam.fitzgerald=hashicorp.com@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Regards
Adam

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 7:19 AM Flynn <flynn@...> wrote:
+1 NB
-- 
Johan Tordsson, PhD
CTO & Co-founder
www.elastisys.com



--
Davanum Srinivas :: https://twitter.com/dims


Erin Boyd
 

+1 binding


On Mar 25, 2021, at 2:05 PM, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:


+1 Binding

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 3:56 AM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
+1 binding 



On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 at 17:53, Johan Tordsson via lists.cncf.io <johan.tordsson=elastisys.com@...> wrote:

+1 NB

Den 2021-03-03 kl. 20:44, skrev Richard Li:
+1 NB

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 2:42 PM Chris Short <chris@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

Chris Short
He/Him/His
TZ=America/Detroit


On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 2:40 PM Adam FitzGerald via lists.cncf.io <adam.fitzgerald=hashicorp.com@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Regards
Adam

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 7:19 AM Flynn <flynn@...> wrote:
+1 NB
-- 
Johan Tordsson, PhD
CTO & Co-founder
www.elastisys.com



--
Davanum Srinivas :: https://twitter.com/dims