[VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

-alena.

On Jun 30, 2020, at 3:03 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Gerred Dillon

+1 nb

On Jun 30, 2020, at 6:04 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Jeremy Rickard

+1 nb

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:04 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Matt Klein

+1

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:04 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Saad Ali

+1 binding

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 3:04 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Xing Yang

+1 nb

Hi all,

From: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: 6/30/20 5:04 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

CAUTION: The message originated from an EXTERNAL SOURCE. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to this email.

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Pengfei Ni

+1 nb

Best regards.

---

[...]

[...]