TOC Agenda 12/5/17


Chris Aniszczyk
 

Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719


alexis richardson
 

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Gou Rao <grao@...>
 

Hi Alexis,
There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage projects.  We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities - what we can do to best help the cncf.  Clint anything to add?

Thanks
Gou

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc



Camille Fournier
 

I'll be on an airplane so unless I get really lucky with the in air wifi I won't be there

On Dec 4, 2017 2:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Quinton Hoole
 

Me too.

Q

From: <cncf-toc-bounces@...> on behalf of Camille Fournier via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Reply-To: Camille Fournier <skamille@...>
Date: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 12:34
To: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

I'll be on an airplane so unless I get really lucky with the in air wifi I won't be there

On Dec 4, 2017 2:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...>
 

Hello all,

Agenda is in the meeting minutes for the SWG!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DigEag4UUpf53qYBEr50YIdVJJvhXhxHN5ATj-js-IA/edit?usp=sharing



Clint Kitson
Technical Director for {code}
CNCF Governing Board Member
--- 
email: Clinton.Kitson@...
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: theCodeTeam.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"
github: github.com/clintkitson

From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [cncf-toc-bounces@...] on behalf of Gou Rao via cncf-toc [cncf-toc@...]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:06 PM
To: Alexis Richardson
Cc: CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Hi Alexis,
There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage projects.  We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities - what we can do to best help the cncf.  Clint anything to add?

Thanks
Gou

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc, <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc



alexis richardson
 

Clint & Gou

Could you quickly walk us through it tomorrow? I just want the TOC to
have a chance to ask Qs that can feed into your f2f.

a

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Agenda is in the meeting minutes for the SWG!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DigEag4UUpf53qYBEr50YIdVJJvhXhxHN5ATj-js-IA/edit?usp=sharing



Clint Kitson
Technical Director for {code}
CNCF Governing Board Member
---
email: Clinton.Kitson@...
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: theCodeTeam.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"
github: github.com/clintkitson
________________________________
From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [cncf-toc-bounces@...] on
behalf of Gou Rao via cncf-toc [cncf-toc@...]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:06 PM
To: Alexis Richardson
Cc: CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Hi Alexis,
There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native
storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage
projects. We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities - what we
can do to best help the cncf. Clint anything to add?

Thanks
Gou

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their
meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc,
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of
the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for
open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow
is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room
5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Stephen Watt
 

I'll be there as well. Happy to help capture questions and help provide insight into the current status.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Clint & Gou

Could you quickly walk us through it tomorrow?  I just want the TOC to
have a chance to ask Qs that can feed into your f2f.

a


On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Agenda is in the meeting minutes for the SWG!
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DigEag4UUpf53qYBEr50YIdVJJvhXhxHN5ATj-js-IA/edit?usp=sharing
>
>
>
> Clint Kitson
> Technical Director for {code}
> CNCF Governing Board Member
> ---
> email: Clinton.Kitson@...
> mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
> team: theCodeTeam.com
> twitter: "@clintkitson"
> github: github.com/clintkitson
> ________________________________
> From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [cncf-toc-bounces@....io] on
> behalf of Gou Rao via cncf-toc [cncf-toc@...]
> Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:06 PM
> To: Alexis Richardson
> Cc: CNCF TOC
> Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17
>
> Hi Alexis,
> There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native
> storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage
> projects.  We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities - what we
> can do to best help the cncf.  Clint anything to add?
>
> Thanks
> Gou
>
> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
> <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
>>
>> I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their
>> meeting agenda is for later Tuesday
>>
>>
>> On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc,
>> <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY
>>>
>>> It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of
>>> the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for
>>> open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow
>>> is a good one.
>>>
>>> For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room
>>> 5, Level 2!
>>>
>>> Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> cncf-toc mailing list
>>> cncf-toc@...
>>> https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> cncf-toc mailing list
>> cncf-toc@...
>> https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc
>>
>
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


alexis richardson
 

ok folks

please see slide 7, and have at it

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1utJZI_6zQXRi-jgUN1xQ15cmxXD0wPQG9aKScohPxrM/edit?ts=5a1c497b#slide=id.g2b5d5f57a6_0_0

if you can't get write access, please ping chris

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Stephen Watt <swatt@...> wrote:
I'll be there as well. Happy to help capture questions and help provide
insight into the current status.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Clint & Gou

Could you quickly walk us through it tomorrow? I just want the TOC to
have a chance to ask Qs that can feed into your f2f.

a


On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...>
wrote:
Hello all,

Agenda is in the meeting minutes for the SWG!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DigEag4UUpf53qYBEr50YIdVJJvhXhxHN5ATj-js-IA/edit?usp=sharing



Clint Kitson
Technical Director for {code}
CNCF Governing Board Member
---
email: Clinton.Kitson@...
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: theCodeTeam.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"
github: github.com/clintkitson
________________________________
From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [cncf-toc-bounces@...] on
behalf of Gou Rao via cncf-toc [cncf-toc@...]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:06 PM
To: Alexis Richardson
Cc: CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Hi Alexis,
There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native
storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage
projects. We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities -
what we
can do to best help the cncf. Clint anything to add?

Thanks
Gou

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their
meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc,
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion
of
the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of
time for
open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting
tomorrow
is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine
Room
5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...>
 

Thanks Alexis. I have updated that slide with more information to talk to tomorrow.


Clint Kitson
Technical Director for {code}
CNCF Governing Board Member
---
email: Clinton.Kitson@...
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: theCodeTeam.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"
github: github.com/clintkitson

________________________________________
From: Alexis Richardson [alexis@...]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 3:45 PM
To: Stephen Watt
Cc: Kitson, Clinton; Gou Rao; CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

ok folks

please see slide 7, and have at it

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1utJZI_6zQXRi-jgUN1xQ15cmxXD0wPQG9aKScohPxrM/edit?ts=5a1c497b#slide=id.g2b5d5f57a6_0_0

if you can't get write access, please ping chris


On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Stephen Watt <swatt@...> wrote:
I'll be there as well. Happy to help capture questions and help provide
insight into the current status.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Clint & Gou

Could you quickly walk us through it tomorrow? I just want the TOC to
have a chance to ask Qs that can feed into your f2f.

a


On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Kitson, Clinton <Clinton.Kitson@...>
wrote:
Hello all,

Agenda is in the meeting minutes for the SWG!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DigEag4UUpf53qYBEr50YIdVJJvhXhxHN5ATj-js-IA/edit?usp=sharing



Clint Kitson
Technical Director for {code}
CNCF Governing Board Member
---
email: Clinton.Kitson@...
mobile: "+1 424 645 4116"
team: theCodeTeam.com
twitter: "@clintkitson"
github: github.com/clintkitson
________________________________
From: cncf-toc-bounces@... [cncf-toc-bounces@...] on
behalf of Gou Rao via cncf-toc [cncf-toc@...]
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 12:06 PM
To: Alexis Richardson
Cc: CNCF TOC
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] TOC Agenda 12/5/17

Hi Alexis,
There is no set agenda per se, but we plan to discuss the cloud native
storage specific landscape, and the upcoming cncf sponsored storage
projects. We also plan to discuss the WG's charter and priorities -
what we
can do to best help the cncf. Clint anything to add?

Thanks
Gou

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

I would like a quick update from swg please if possible, on what their
meeting agenda is for later Tuesday


On Mon, 4 Dec 2017, 11:09 Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc,
<cncf-toc@...> wrote:

Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion
of
the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of
time for
open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting
tomorrow
is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine
Room
5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc
_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Jonathan Boulle <jonathan.boulle@...>
 

Likewise I'm afraid. 

Am 04.12.2017 21:34 schrieb "Camille Fournier via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...>:

I'll be on an airplane so unless I get really lucky with the in air wifi I won't be there

On Dec 4, 2017 2:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Dan Kohn <dan@...>
 

Just a mention that I've now successfully called into a couple conference calls on airplane Wi-Fi. The trick is that the download bandwidth is one or two orders of magnitude higher than the upload. So, just leave the call on mute and don't try to talk.

If you want to say something, please Slack it to me or Chris A. and we'll read what you type.

--
Dan Kohn <dan@...>
Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation https://www.cncf.io
+1-415-233-1000 https://www.dankohn.com

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 1:01 AM, Jonathan Boulle via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Likewise I'm afraid. 

Am 04.12.2017 21:34 schrieb "Camille Fournier via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...>:
I'll be on an airplane so unless I get really lucky with the in air wifi I won't be there

On Dec 4, 2017 2:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc



Ken Owens
 

I am unavailable today  - locked in a room with executive's... very painful

On Dec 4, 2017 1:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc


Chris Aniszczyk
 

No worries Ken, my sympathies, we'll see you at the F2F on Thursday.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Ken Owens <kenchristineowens@...> wrote:
I am unavailable today  - locked in a room with executive's... very painful

On Dec 4, 2017 1:09 PM, "Chris Aniszczyk via cncf-toc" <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
Hey folks, we have a TOC meeting tomorrow: https://goo.gl/77pMFY

It's a brief agenda with an update from the Rook team and discussion of the projects currently in due diligence review. We'll have a bit of time for open mic so if there is anything you'd like to discuss, the meeting tomorrow is a good one.

For those who are in Austin, we will have an F2F option in Mezzanine Room 5, Level 2!

Thanks and see many of you at KubeCon/CloudNativeCon!

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

_______________________________________________
cncf-toc mailing list
cncf-toc@...
https://lists.cncf.io/mailman/listinfo/cncf-toc




--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719