TAG App Delivery- New Co-Chairs and tech leads
Dear TOC members,
I would like to communicate some planned changes to the team of TAG App Delivery.
Two of the current chairs want to hand over their roles as co-chairs:
- Bryan Liles wants to hand over his chair role due to other commitments
- Lei Zhang was voted into the TOC and wants to focus on this role.
We reached out to the community for candidates for new co-chairs as well as establishing tech leads to support the chairs as we see increased technical work done in the different working groups.
Our proposal is to appoint two new co-chairs:
- Jennifer Strejevitch, VMWare
- Hongchao Deng, Alibaba
As tech leads we are proposing:
- Alex Jones, now CIVO before JPMC
- Thomas Schuetz, Dynatrace
We are looking for approval by the TOC and are looking forward to working with these great individuals as they are contributing their time and knowledge to further mature the application delivery ecosystem.
If requested we can share more background on the candidates if needed.
|1 - 1 of 1|