Date 1 - 2 of 2
[RESULT] Sandbox proposal (PASSED)
The vote for the Sandbox has passed: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/92
+1 TOC binding votes (6/9):
- Camille Fournier: https://lists.cncf.
- Brian Grant: https://lists.cncf.io/
- Alexis Richardson: https://lists.
- Ben Hindman: https://lists.cncf.
- Ken Owens: https://lists.cncf.io/
- Sam Lambert: https://lists.cncf.
+1 non-binding community votes:
- Ruben Orduz: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/1779
- Stephen Watt: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/1781
- Sebastian Goasguen: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/1784
- Doug Davis: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/1790
- Eduardo Silva: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/1792
- Justin Carmack: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/1795
- Christopher Lijenstolpe: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/1796
- Yong Tang: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/1798
- Mark Coleman: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/1804
- Daniel Bryant: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/1805
Thank you to everyone who voted and I look forward to us evolving this process over time. As of today, the CNCF is going to update the website, documents and other marketing resources to reflect the sandbox messaging. This includes moving existing inception projects to the sandbox and also helping the current project proposals targeted for inception to be updated for the sandbox.
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
As a reminder from the TOC meeting earlier this week, the TOC is going through some final deliberation on the name based on concerns from the community and is working with the TOC Contributor community on some suggestions. A final decision will be made at the next TOC meeting.
You can follow along here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/95
On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 9:50 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719
|1 - 2 of 2|