Keptn is ready for Incubation. Looking for a TOC sponsorship
Dear TOC Members
Keptn helps DevOps & SREs with declarative, event- and data-driven automation without the pain of custom orchestration scripting or maintaining tool integrations.
Our adopters have seen up to 90% reduction in their automating scripting while still keeping the tools they love for deploy, test, monitor, alert, configure …
We started the process to be promoted to CNCF Incubation and are looking for a TOC sponsorship so we can reach Incubation by KubeCon.
To see how Keptn helps our community check out some of our resources such as
- Our public demo cluster with a 4 minute walk through video: https://tutorials.keptn.sh/tutorials/keptn-public-demo-08/index.html#0
- Oh keptn, my keptn: In-depth walkthrough from DevOps Meetup Zurich: https://player.vimeo.com/video/541208298
- Adoption highlights told by our users: https://keptn.sh/resources/user-adoption/
- The Incubator Proposal PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/670
- Our discussion on slack: https://cloud-native.slack.com/archives/C02BDE9M508
We – the Keptn Community – are looking forward to taking the next step with the help of the TOC
All the best
Andreas Grabner (@grabnerandi)
|1 - 1 of 1|