CNCF TOC Chair Results

Sarah Saul <ssaul@...>

The TOC has decided who will fill the Chair position. Drum roll please...

Congrats to Alexis Richardson of Weaveworks!

Our next meeting will be held next Wednesday March 2nd at 8AM PST.

Have a great weekend!

Best,
Sarah

--
Sarah Saul
Client Services Manager

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

Congrats Alexis!

Kenneth Owens
CTO
Cisco Intercloud Services
kenowens@...
Phone: +1 408 424 0872
Mobile: +1 314 591 5708

Cisco.com

Think before you print. Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to:

The TOC has decided who will fill the Chair position. Drum roll please...

Congrats to Alexis Richardson of Weaveworks!

Our next meeting will be held next Wednesday March 2nd at 8AM PST.

Have a great weekend!

Best,

Sarah

--

Sarah Saul

Client Services Manager

The Linux Foundation

(M) 520-245-5185

Skype: srsaul

Aaron Bell <aaron@...>

Congratulations Alexis : )

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Sarah Saul via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...> wrote:
The TOC has decided who will fill the Chair position. Drum roll please...

Congrats to Alexis Richardson of Weaveworks!

Our next meeting will be held next Wednesday March 2nd at 8AM PST.

Have a great weekend!

Best,
Sarah

--