: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Proposal to archive Brigade
Developer Relations, Oracle
From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 12:07 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [External] : [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Proposal to archive Brigade
Brigade is proposed as an archived project.
Archiving a project is rare and requires a TOC vote.
https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/master/process/archiving.md has details but what this means:
- CNCF will no longer provide support for the project via service desk
- CNCF will list archived projects online
- Trademarks and domain names of archived projects are still hosted neutrally by the CNCF and the Linux Foundation
- CNCF can provide services such as documentation updates to help transition users.
- Other CNCF marketing activities will no longer be provided for the project (like space at conferences)
Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread.
Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
|1 - 1 of 1|