[VOTE] Contour Incubation

Andrew Aitken <andrew.aitken@...>

+1 binding

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> On Behalf Of Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 12:48 PM
To: cncf-toc@...
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Contour Incubation

** This mail has been sent from an external source. Treat hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution**

Saad Ali

+1 binding

Owens, Ken

+1 nb

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:39 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

Andrew Aitken <andrew.aitken@...>

Andrew Aitken

GM & Global Open Source Practice Leader

Wipro Technologies

650-704-6321

1494361338303_PastedImage

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:39 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Kevin.Ryan@...

+1 non binding

Kevin

Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

+1 (binding)

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 6:39 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Brewer, Jeff

+1 binding

Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Sheng Liang <sheng@...>

+1 binding