Kubernetes Event-driven Autoscaling (KEDA) is looking for TOC sponsors for its Sandbox donation

Tom Kerkhove

Hi,

Kubernetes Event-driven Autoscaling (KEDA) is in process of being donated as a Sandbox project to CNCF and is being recommended by SIG-Runtime.

We are actively seeking TOC sponsors so that KEDA can be accepeted - If you are interested, feel free to reach out to me or head over to our proposal on https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/335

Thank you for your time,

Tom Kerkhove
KEDA Maintainer.

Liz Rice

I’m happy to sponsor, and have updated the PR to say so.

As a comment on the process - personally speaking, the recommendation from SIG Runtime was super-helpful and fwiw I found it helpful to watch the SIG presentation recording. Thanks to everyone involved!

@lizrice | lizrice.com | +44 (0) 780 126 1145

On 2 Mar 2020, at 14:21, Tom Kerkhove <kerkhove.tom@...> wrote:

Hi,

Kubernetes Event-driven Autoscaling (KEDA) is in process of being donated as a Sandbox project to CNCF and is being recommended by SIG-Runtime.

We are actively seeking TOC sponsors so that KEDA can be accepeted - If you are interested, feel free to reach out to me or head over to our proposal on https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/335

Thank you for your time,

Tom Kerkhove
KEDA Maintainer.

Tom Kerkhove

Great to hear, thank you so much Liz!

Tom Kerkhove
Azure Architect at Codit, Microsoft Azure MVP

[...]

We already have two sponsors and looking for our last sponsor!

If you are interested or want to learn more, don't hesitate to ask me questions!

Kind regards,

Tom Kerkhove
Microsoft Azure MVP & Advisor – AZUG Crew Member - Azure Architect at Codit

Blog - blog.tomkerkhove.be
Twitter - @TomKerkhove