Special issues process proposal

Matt Klein

Hi TOC community,

As part of our working group on how to better handle project "special issues," I have put together a draft process document that I would love your feedback on:

This is part of the general work steam around improving the services that we provide to member projects (see also https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HLRFOCgSleHX5ZHu3PQRTAVQB-KNjxggZxc6CFLLQxQ/edit#heading=h.wb9r8ykfgpr1).

Looking forward to your feedback!

Thanks,
Matt

alexis richardson

This is a very important initiative, thank-you.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16NCbcC-2N2GFqnA2FxHKZeNnv2grkLIeLrs37IMHU0c/edit#

This is part of the general work steam around improving the services that we provide to member projects (see also https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HLRFOCgSleHX5ZHu3PQRTAVQB-KNjxggZxc6CFLLQxQ/edit#heading=h.wb9r8ykfgpr1).

Looking forward to your feedback!

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Farina

Very well written, Matt. +1

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020, at 11:41 AM, Matt Klein wrote:
Hi TOC community,

As part of our working group on how to better handle project "special issues," I have put together a draft process document that I would love your feedback on:

This is part of the general work steam around improving the services that we provide to member projects (see also https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HLRFOCgSleHX5ZHu3PQRTAVQB-KNjxggZxc6CFLLQxQ/edit#heading=h.wb9r8ykfgpr1).

Looking forward to your feedback!

Thanks,
Matt

Shannon Williams <shannon@...>

Nice work Matt – I left a bit of feedback.

-shannon