[VOTE] CNCF Security SIG

Chris Aniszczyk

A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Excellent. +1 non-binding.

On May 29, 2019, at 8:17 AM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:

A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Roger Klorese

+1/nb

Roger B.A. Klorese
Senior Product Manager
SUSE
705 5th Ave SSuite 1000
Seattle WA 98104

(P)+1 206.217.7432
(M)+1 425.444.5493
roger.klorese@...
Schedule a meeting: https://doodle.com/RogerKlorese
GPG Key: D567 F186 A6AE D244 067E  95E4 E67D 019F 0670 D9CC

On Wed, 29 May 2019 at 16:17, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

On Wed, 29 May 2019, 14:37 Justin Cormack via Lists.Cncf.Io, <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Wed, 29 May 2019 at 16:17, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Hausenblas, Michael

+1, super excited about it and will contribute.

Cheers,
Michael

--

Developer Advocate @ AWS
+353 86 0215164

On 29 May 2019 at 14:17:58, Chris Aniszczyk (caniszczyk@linuxfoundation.org) wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the
TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located
here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Registration number 390566.

Sunil James

+1 non-binding.

SJ

On Wed, May 29, 2019, 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

nathan.shimek@...

+1nb - looking forward to contributing!

On 29 May 2019 at 14:17:58, Chris Aniszczyk (caniszczyk@...) wrote:
> A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the
> TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located
> here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate
> non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Registration number 390566.

--
New Context
Nathan Shimek

Lorenzo Fontana

+1 non binding :)

On Wed, 29 May 2019 at 6:49 AM Nathan Shimek <nathan.shimek@...> wrote:
+1nb - looking forward to contributing!

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:46 AM Hausenblas, Michael via Lists.Cncf.Io <hausenbl=amazon.com@...> wrote:
+1, super excited about it and will contribute.

Cheers,
Michael

--

Developer Advocate @ AWS
+353 86 0215164

On 29 May 2019 at 14:17:58, Chris Aniszczyk (caniszczyk@...) wrote:
> A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the
> TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located
> here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate
> non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Chris Aniszczyk (@cra) | +1-512-961-6719

Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited registered office: One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland. Registered in Ireland. Registration number 390566.

--
New Context
Nathan Shimek
VP of Client Solutions
 415-940-2786

Steven Dake

+1 non-binding.

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Randy Abernethy

+1 nb

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Randy Abernethy
Managing Partner
RX-M, LLC
randy.abernethy@...
o 415-800-2922
c 415-624-6447

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 8:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Julien SENON

+1 nb

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 4:41 PM Ken Owens <kenchristineowens@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 8:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Stephen Augustus

This is awesome!
+1 nb

Gou Rao <grao@...>

+1 non-binding

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Brendan Burns

+1, binding

--brendan

A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Christian Jantz

Very cool!
+1 nb

Kind regards
Christian `Chris` Jantz

I try to keep response times low but, that means being the most efficient.
Taking this into account, please excuse my brevity of keeping messages to the point.

On 29. May 2019, at 16:56, Stephen Augustus <Stephen@...> wrote:

This is awesome!
+1 nb

On Wed, May 29, 2019, 09:48 Sunil James <sunil@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding.

SJ

On Wed, May 29, 2019, 6:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Matt Klein

+1 binding

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 7:17 AM Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Ruben Orduz <orduzr@...>

+1 nb

On May 29, 2019, at 9:17 AM, Chris Aniszczyk via Lists.Cncf.Io <caniszczyk=linuxfoundation.org@lists.cncf.io> wrote:

A new CNCF Security SIG has been proposed with Liz Rice and Joe Beda as the TOC liaisons. The Co-Chairs: Sarah Allen, Dan Shaw, Jeyappragash JJ

Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread; the full proposal located here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/146

Shea Stewart

+1 nb excellent and happy to contribute
--