apologies

alexis richardson

Hi all, I am travelling tomorrow and will miss the TOC call.

Chris Aniszczyk

No worries Alexis, I'm fine with helping steer the meeting in your absence. Here's the deck:

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 10:13 AM, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
Hi all, I am travelling tomorrow and will miss the TOC call.

I'll also be missing at least the second half if not the whole thing

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018, 11:13 AM alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
Hi all, I am travelling tomorrow and will miss the TOC call.

Quinton Hoole

I’ll be out in the mountains, so won’t be able to dial in either.

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Camille Fournier <skamille@...>
Date: Monday, June 18, 2018 at 08:35
To: Alexis Richardson <alexis@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>