Date

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Michelle Noorali

+1 binding

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Brewer, Jeff via lists.cncf.io <jeff_brewer=intuit.com@...>
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2020 6:28 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

+1 binding

On Jun 30, 2020, at 3:07 PM, Gerred Dillon <hello@...> wrote:

This email is from an external sender.

+1 nb

On Jun 30, 2020, at 6:04 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Brewer, Jeff

+1 binding

On Jun 30, 2020, at 3:07 PM, Gerred Dillon <hello@...> wrote:

This email is from an external sender.

+1 nb

On Jun 30, 2020, at 6:04 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Proposal for a new "Steering Committee Charter"

alexis richardson

Hi all

Please see below a link to a public document that describes a proposed
charter for projects wishing to establish a Steering Committee.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Hiz1dGYRS7GcjedpRVnSlDjIj0AVjeTa0-Td7aW-Lk/edit?usp=sharing

The model proposed in the doc is intended to provide 'best practice'
for projects and governance through graduation and beyond. It is not
intended to be mandatory. It is consistent with our existing CNCF TOC
Principles.

The model addresses some of the questions raised in this github thread
- https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/459

I welcome commentary in the doc or on this list.

alexis

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Vargas, Jorge

+1 nb

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 15:04
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Thermo Fisher Scientific. If you believe it to be suspicious, report using the Report Phish button in Outlook or send to SOC@....

Hi all,

Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866

Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Christian Posta

+1 nb

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 3:04 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Christian Posta
twitter: @christianposta

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Cornelia Davis

+1 nb

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 02:31, Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 23:04, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Cornelia Davis
CTO, Weaveworks
@cdavisafc
+1 805 452 8941

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 23:04, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Bartłomiej Płotka

+1 nb

Kind Regards,
Bartek

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 10:46, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 8:53 AM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:

> +1 binding

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 8:53 AM Liz Rice <liz@lizrice.com> wrote:

+1 binding

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Nick Young

+1 nb

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 13:41, Paris Pittman <paris.pittman@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 8:35 PM Pengfei Ni <feiskyer@...> wrote:
+1 nb

Best regards.

---
Pengfei Ni

Owens, Ken <ken.owens@...> 于2020年7月1日周三 上午9:47写道:
+1 nb

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

[...]

Brendan Burns

+1 binding

--brendan

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

April Kyle Nassi

+1 nb

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:13 PM kensipe <kensipe@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Jun 30, 2020, at 5:03 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

kensipe

+1 NB

On Jun 30, 2020, at 5:03 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Ricardo Aravena