Date

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Katie Gamanji

+1 binding

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 3:35 PM "jifeng <jifeng@...> wrote:

From: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Wed,Jul 1,2020 6:04 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

"jifeng

From: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Wed,Jul 1,2020 6:04 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Michelle Noorali

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 15:04
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Thermo Fisher Scientific. If you believe it to be suspicious, report using the Report Phish button in Outlook or send to SOC@....

Hi all,

Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866

Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Christian Posta

+1 nb

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 3:04 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Christian Posta
twitter: @christianposta

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Cornelia Davis

+1 nb

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 02:31, Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 23:04, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Cornelia Davis
CTO, Weaveworks
@cdavisafc
+1 805 452 8941

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 23:04, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Bartłomiej Płotka

+1 nb

Kind Regards,
Bartek

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 10:46, alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 8:53 AM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:

> +1 binding

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 8:53 AM Liz Rice <liz@lizrice.com> wrote:

+1 binding

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Nick Young

+1 nb

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 at 13:41, Paris Pittman <paris.pittman@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 8:35 PM Pengfei Ni <feiskyer@...> wrote:
+1 nb

Best regards.

---
Pengfei Ni

Owens, Ken <ken.owens@...> 于2020年7月1日周三 上午9:47写道:
+1 nb

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

[...]

Brendan Burns

+1 binding

--brendan

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

April Kyle Nassi

+1 nb

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:13 PM kensipe <kensipe@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Jun 30, 2020, at 5:03 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

kensipe

+1 NB

On Jun 30, 2020, at 5:03 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Ricardo Aravena