From: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Date: 6/3/20 7:10 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

CAUTION: The message originated from an EXTERNAL SOURCE. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to this email.

Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

[VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Anil Vishnoi

+1 NB

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:27 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin
<ascavarda@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@linuxfoundation.org

Anil

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 4:55 PM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On May 26, 2020, at 10:27 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Erin A. Boyd

Senior Principal Software Engineer, OCTO

Red Hat

eboyd@...

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

On May 26, 2020, at 10:27 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Katie Gamanji

+1 binding

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 7:51 PM <Kevin.Ryan@...> wrote:

+1 non binding

Kevin

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:17 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Katie Gamanji

+1 binding

Katie

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 7:52 PM <Kevin.Ryan@...> wrote:

+1 non binding

Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: OperatorFramework (SDK and OLM) Public Comment Period

Katie Gamanji

@Amye Scavarda Perrin it's been more than 2 weeks now. We can open this for a public vote.

Katie

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 10:36 AM Katie Gamanji <gamanjie@...> wrote:
Hello,

Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).

I am the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, and after completing the DD, I am opening the public comment period.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/

The public comment period is now open for 2 weeks. and all SIGs, end users, TOC members, and community members are welcome to comment by replying to this thread.

Katie Gamanji

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Andrew Aitken

Andrew Aitken

GM & Global Open Source Practice Leader

Wipro Technologies

650-704-6321

1494361338303_PastedImage

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:39 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Kevin.Ryan@...

+1 non binding

Kevin

Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 12:26 PM Owens, Ken <ken.owens@...> wrote:

Vice President

Software Development Engineering

Mastercard

--

Erin A. Boyd

Senior Principal Software Engineer, OCTO

Red Hat

eboyd@...

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Justin Cormack

+1 (binding)

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 6:39 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Li, Xiang

发件人:Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io<sheng=rancher.com@...>
日 期:2020年06月02日 22:25:25
收件人:ascavarda@...<ascavarda@...>; CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:Re: [cncf-toc] [Vote] Harbor Graduation

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:17 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

Re: [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Brewer, Jeff

+1 binding

Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Sheng Liang

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>