Date

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Gadi Naor

+1 NB

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 6:02 PM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding.

-alena.

On Oct 7, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Gadi NaorCTO & Security Plumber

US.   2443 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA, 94115
IL.    5 Miconis St, Tel Aviv, 6777214
M. +972-52-6618811
Web.      www.alcide.io
GitHub. github.com/alcideio

Follow us on LinkedInFollow us on Twitter

Complete Kubernetes & Service Mesh Security.
Bridging Security & DevOps.

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Romaric Philogène

+1 binding

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 5:02 PM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding.

-alena.

On Oct 7, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Romaric Philogène
CEO & Co-founder | Qovery

Backed by Techstars

Phone : +33 601 226 575
Email : romaric@...
Address : 128 rue la Boétie, 75008 Paris - France

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Alena Prokharchyk

+1 binding.

-alena.

On Oct 7, 2020, at 2:18 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Agenda for 11/3

We'll be meeting tomorrow at 8am Pacific.
Highlights include a review of the CNF Conformance and SIG Updates.

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Katie Gamanji

+1 binding

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 10:01 PM Saad Ali via lists.cncf.io <saadali=google.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 2:18 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

etcd call for public comment

Amye Scavarda Perrin

The etcd project has applied for graduation:  https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/541

Xiang Li is the TOC sponsor and has called for public comments.

The public comment period is now open for 2 weeks, and all SIGs, end users, TOC members, and community members are welcome to comment by replying to this thread.

Thank you!
- amye

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Saad Ali

+1 binding

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 2:18 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Re: Linkerd Community Anchor program

Lee Calcote

Thank you for sharing, Catherine. This is reminiscent of the Layer5 MeshMates program. Contributors and users can’t be encouraged enough.

- Lee

On Oct 27, 2020, at 11:31 AM, Catherine Paganini <catherine@...> wrote:

All, to encourage/incentivize/enable users to share their Linkerd stories with the community, our team launched the Linkerd Community Anchor program (to learn more, check out this CNCF blog).

Catherine

Linkerd Community Anchor program

Catherine Paganini <catherine@...>

All, to encourage/incentivize/enable users to share their Linkerd stories with the community, our team launched the Linkerd Community Anchor program (to learn more, check out this CNCF blog).

Catherine

Re: [VOTE] Open Policy Agent from incubating to graduated

Dan Shaw

+1 nb

Dan Shaw
@dshaw
Always bet on Node.js ✨

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 9:01 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
The Open Policy Agent project has applied for graduation from incubation to graduated. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/520)

The due diligence document can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19M5fTpe57rQIMNxawRl5wSWvJUapuzY-CkV4O5pvieU/edit

Brendan Burns has called for public comment: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5281

Re: [VOTE] Open Policy Agent from incubating to graduated

Stephen Augustus

+1 nb

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020, 12:01 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
The Open Policy Agent project has applied for graduation from incubation to graduated. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/520)

The due diligence document can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19M5fTpe57rQIMNxawRl5wSWvJUapuzY-CkV4O5pvieU/edit

Brendan Burns has called for public comment: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5281

Re: [VOTE] Open Policy Agent from incubating to graduated

Joe Searcy

+1 NB

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020 at 12:01 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:

The Open Policy Agent project has applied for graduation from incubation to graduated. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/520)

The due diligence document can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19M5fTpe57rQIMNxawRl5wSWvJUapuzY-CkV4O5pvieU/edit

Brendan Burns has called for public comment: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5281

Re: [cncf-sig-security] Cloud Native Security Whitepaper is open for review and comment

Matt Jarvis

This is great stuff ! Very well put together white paper.

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 22:01, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@...> wrote:
FYI this is great work and should get greater input

From: Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...>
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 3:59 PM
To: <cncf-sig-security@...>

--
Chris Aniszczyk (@cra)

Re: [VOTE] Open Policy Agent from incubating to graduated

Justin Cappos <jcappos@...>

+1 NB

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:23 AM Emily Fox <themoxiefoxatwork@...> wrote:

+1NB
- Emily Fox

@TheMoxieFox (personal handle)

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020, 19:19 John Hillegass, <hillegassdev@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding
On Oct 16, 2020, 6:44 PM -0400, Chris Short via lists.cncf.io <chris=chrisshort.net@...>, wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 22:10 Archy k <ayrat.khayretdinov@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 5:46 PM Jon Mittelhauser <jon.mittelhauser@...> wrote:

+1 nb

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io" <sheng=rancher.com@...>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 2:00 PM
To: "aprokharchyk@..." <aprokharchyk@...>, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Open Policy Agent from incubating to graduated

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io" <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 1:25 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 binding

-alena.

On Sep 30, 2020, at 9:00 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

The Open Policy Agent project has applied for graduation from incubation to graduated. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/520)

The due diligence document can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19M5fTpe57rQIMNxawRl5wSWvJUapuzY-CkV4O5pvieU/edit

Brendan Burns has called for public comment: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5281

He/Him/His

Re: [VOTE] Open Policy Agent from incubating to graduated

Emily Fox

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io" <sheng=rancher.com@...>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 2:00 PM
To: "aprokharchyk@..." <aprokharchyk@...>, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io" <sheng=rancher.com@...>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 2:00 PM
To: "aprokharchyk@..." <aprokharchyk@...>, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io" <sheng=rancher.com@...>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 2:00 PM
To: "aprokharchyk@..." <aprokharchyk@...>, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io" <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 1:25 PM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 binding

-alena.

On Sep 30, 2020, at 9:00 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

The Open Policy Agent project has applied for graduation from incubation to graduated. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/520)

The due diligence document can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19M5fTpe57rQIMNxawRl5wSWvJUapuzY-CkV4O5pvieU/edit

Brendan Burns has called for public comment: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5281

He/Him/His

[RFC] Discussing/modifying the kubernetes/kubernetes minor release cadence

Stephen Augustus

Forwarding this along to the TOC and SIG Contributor Strategy, as it has project implications for downstream consumers of Kubernetes.

-- Stephen