Date

Re: Istio Steering Committee

Matt Wilson

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 02:51 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
Hey, all:

If you want to continue this discussion, I wanted to invite anyone
interested to attend the Governance WG meeting on Tuesday at 10amPDT.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P9tQgCM6OwDHd1F8UnWuauL4KDVTMTp49_n64_w8nrs/edit?usp=sharing
I'd like to participate in a discussion, but my calendar commitments at work make it very difficult to commit to appointed times to jump on Zoom. This makes asynchronous communication more accessible to me. I understand that this is not necessarily the same for others, and that that is a lot of value in "high bandwidth" direct conversations.

--msw

Re: Istio Steering Committee

Kris Nova <kris.nova@...>

I can only make the governance meeting - we have our meetings with the EU during the TOC meetings unfortunately.

If we push the TOC discussion back until the next call I can make it.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 10:04 AM Alexis Richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
I'm keen to discuss this in the TOC, and then work out details in the various WGs and community.  When is everyone back?

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020, 22:51 Josh Berkus, <jberkus@...> wrote:
Hey, all:

If you want to continue this discussion, I wanted to invite anyone
interested to attend the Governance WG meeting on Tuesday at 10amPDT.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P9tQgCM6OwDHd1F8UnWuauL4KDVTMTp49_n64_w8nrs/edit?usp=sharing

Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community
Red Hat OSPO

--
Kris Nova
Chief Open Source Advocate

85 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

Re: [VOTE] Tech Lead nomination for SIG Observability: Bartłomiej Płotka

Kevin Wang

+1 NB

Re: Istio Steering Committee

alexis richardson

I'm keen to discuss this in the TOC, and then work out details in the various WGs and community.  When is everyone back?

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020, 22:51 Josh Berkus, <jberkus@...> wrote:
Hey, all:

If you want to continue this discussion, I wanted to invite anyone
interested to attend the Governance WG meeting on Tuesday at 10amPDT.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P9tQgCM6OwDHd1F8UnWuauL4KDVTMTp49_n64_w8nrs/edit?usp=sharing

Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community
Red Hat OSPO

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Katie Gamanji

+1 binding

Katie Gamanji

On Thu, 6 Aug 2020, 09:19 , <zongkeshuaige@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

Re: Istio Steering Committee

Josh Berkus

Hey, all:

If you want to continue this discussion, I wanted to invite anyone
interested to attend the Governance WG meeting on Tuesday at 10amPDT.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P9tQgCM6OwDHd1F8UnWuauL4KDVTMTp49_n64_w8nrs/edit?usp=sharing

Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community
Red Hat OSPO

Re: [VOTE] TiKV Graduation

Katie Gamanji

+1 binding

From:GolfenGuo <golfen.guo@...>
Sent At:2020 Aug. 21 (Fri.) 20:59
To:Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc:CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] TiKV Graduation

郭峰  Golfen Guo

Shanghai DaoCloud Network Technology Co,. Ltd

#Your Cloud Native Application Delivered!#

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 "Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io" <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...>
答复: "aprokharchyk@..." <aprokharchyk@...>
日期: 2020822星期六上午8:14
收件人: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
抄送: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
主题: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] TiKV Graduation

+1 binding.

-alena.

On Jul 6, 2020, at 3:05 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

The TiKV project has applied for promotion to "Graduated" (see https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/414).

Saad Ali is the TOC sponsor and has called for the vote at the end of the public comment period. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4847)

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCFeOdTIUXEkJJjaBrge8aIdovwdx4W2HngmUm5nfOA/edit#

CNCF SIG Storage has reviewed the proposal, their recommendation can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15TQERAYI-6NWj3eTGZxKJ_g3kBP9E11v1b-Gx8lFpt0/edit#

本邮件及附件含 DaoCloud 保密信息,仅限发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组,禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用本邮件中的信息。若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。

FYI: End User TOC Seat Election Opening for September 2020

Chris Aniszczyk

Just a heads up, Jeff will be stepping down from the TOC next month and we will run an election within the end user community: https://www.cncf.io/people/end-user-community

Please see GitHub for details but we will open nominations to the end user community starting next month: https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/518

I want to personally thank Jeff for his service, he has done amazing work showing the impact an end user company can have in the cloud native community by sharing their story: https://www.cncf.io/case-study/intuit

Re: [VOTE] Tech Lead nomination for SIG Observability: Bartłomiej Płotka

Katie Gamanji

+1 binding

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 6:40 PM Andrew Aitken via lists.cncf.io <andrew.aitken=wipro.com@...> wrote:

Andrew Aitken