From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 2:18 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Josh Berkus

On 10/7/20 2:18 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation.
(https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)
+1 non-binding

CNB has enough adoption that it's really not a sandbox project anymore.

Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community
Red Hat OSPO

[VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Re: [RESULT] Rook approved for Graduation

Alex Chircop

Congratulations to Bassam, Jared and all of the Rook team and community!

Kind regards,
Alex