Date

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

He/Him/His

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 10:41 AM Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io <sheng=rancher.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io" <justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 2:00 AM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

+1 binding.

Thanks to all the people who helped me with due diligence for this project.

Justin

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 10:18 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Sheng Liang

+1 binding

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io" <justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 2:00 AM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

+1 binding.

Thanks to all the people who helped me with due diligence for this project.

Justin

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 10:18 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Justin Cormack

+1 binding.

Thanks to all the people who helped me with due diligence for this project.

Justin

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 10:18 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Stephen Augustus

+1 nb

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020, 17:18 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Gadi Naor

+1 NB

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 1:18 AM Joe Beda <jbeda@...> wrote:

+1 NB.

As I’ve worked with the teams here at VMware working on CNB I’ve been impressed with the approach and the advantages.  I think the more structured image building approach provides a ton of benefits for situations where users need more… structure.

Joe

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 2:18 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Gadi NaorCTO

US.   2443 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA, 94115
IL.    5 Miconis St, Tel Aviv, 6777214
M. +972-52-6618811
Web.      www.alcide.io
GitHub. github.com/alcideio

Follow us on LinkedInFollow us on Twitter

Securing Kubernetes & Service Mesh.
Anywhere.
Bridging Security & DevOps.

Cloud Native Virtual Summit is October 6-8.    Register HERE

Re: (CAUTION - EXTERNAL) [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Scott Fulton

+1NB

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 3:24 PM Owens, Ken <ken.owens@...> wrote:

+1NB

Ken Owens

Vice President

Software Development Engineering

Mastercard

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...>
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 2:18 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>

Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Re: [VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Josh Berkus

On 10/7/20 2:18 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation.
(https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)
+1 non-binding

CNB has enough adoption that it's really not a sandbox project anymore.

Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community
Red Hat OSPO

[VOTE] Buildpacks to move to incubation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Cloud Native Buildpacks has applied to move from sandbox to incubation. (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/338)

Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, he has performed Due Diligence (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tb3mK5cJmaQLO8xR__9NaH2GMrdn3WPjAZFBJYsXrxY/edit) and called for public comment. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5317)

Re: [RESULT] Rook approved for Graduation

Alex Chircop

Congratulations to Bassam, Jared and all of the Rook team and community!

Kind regards,
Alex