From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Jon Mittelhauser via lists.cncf.io <jon.mittelhauser=oracle.com@...>
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 8:53:32 AM
To: Liz Rice <liz@...>
Cc: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>; Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

+1 nb

On Jun 5, 2020, at 8:48 AM, Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:52 AM Ricardo Aravena <raravena80@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:27 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

On May 26, 2020, at 10:16 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Harbor has requested to move to the graduation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/311

Harbor has been reviewed by Xiang Li of the TOC and many SIGs.
Due Diligence is here: http://bit.ly/harbor-graduation-dd

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Brad Topol

+1 I find the Operator Framework SDK and OLM projects to be incredibly valuable and the teams have been very helpful getting new contributors like myself involved with these projects.

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
Open Technology & Developer Advocacy
Kubernetes Contributor and Conformance Workgroup Member
(919) 543-0646
Internet: btopol@...
Assistant: Andrea Retana (404) 527-8260 x8615

Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 9:48 PM <ging@...> wrote:
+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

Jon Mittelhauser

+1 nb

On Jun 5, 2020, at 8:48 AM, Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:52 AM Ricardo Aravena <raravena80@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:27 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [VOTE] Spiffe/Spire Incubation

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 1:52 AM Ricardo Aravena <raravena80@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:27 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Spiffe/Spire has requested to move to the incubation maturity level:
https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/382

Justin Cormack of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Re: [SIG o11y] Third chair nomination : Steve Flanders

Liz Rice

Thank you to whoever prompted us in the TOC meeting this week that this nomination (and also the tech lead nomination for SIG Observability) are outstanding!

SIG Chairs require a 2/3 TOC vote and I'm happy to call for that vote.

I would like to remind everyone, especially SIG Chairs, that you have a role to play in encouraging diversity amongst roles in SIGs. For example, are there folks in your organization from an under-represented group who you could encourage to get involved in a SIG?

Liz

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 6:57 PM Steve Flanders via lists.cncf.io <sflanders=splunk.com@...> wrote:
Thanks Richard and Matt! I have put together a quick introduction as well as my values and goals. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email or Slack. Thanks for your consideration!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XB24gV6skF1o0kJ8ssRybdFQae--7kK44M4vF7IhKQw/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Steve

On 4/22/20, 12:19 PM, "cncf-toc@... on behalf of Richard Hartmann" <cncf-toc@... on behalf of richih@...> wrote:

    [ External sender. Exercise caution. ]

    Dear all,

    as announced during yesterday's TOC call, Matt Young and I are
    suggesting Steve Flanders of Splunk & Open Telemetry as the third
    chair for our SIG.

    I will leave the honours of introduction to Steve :)

    Discussion and voting should happen on the TOC list, SIG o11y is
    BCC'ed in for information only.

    Best,
    Richard

Re: 答复: [cncf-toc] Welcome Priyanka Sharma as the new head of CNCF

张丽颖

Thanks Dan for all your great work and headship especially for the China  cloud native community !!

Welcome, Priyanka !!  Look forward to work with you  :)

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io" <ascavarda=linuxfoundation.org@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:39 AM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Contour Incubation

Contour has applied to join as an incubating project, https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/330.
Matt Klein of the TOC has performed due diligence.

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

Re: [Vote] Harbor Graduation

Garry Ing

+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Paul Buck

+1 non-binding

Paul Buck
Eclipse Foundation  |  +1.613.220.6507 (m)

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:44 PM Reitbauer, Alois <alois.reitbauer@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On 04.06.20, 16:30, "cncf-toc@... on behalf of Anil Vishnoi via lists.cncf.io" <cncf-toc@... on behalf of vishnoianil=gmail.com@...> wrote:

    +1 nb

    On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 5:10 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin
    <ascavarda@...> wrote:

    > Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fcncf%2Ftoc%2Fpull%2F303&amp;data=02%7C01%7Calois.reitbauer%40dynatrace.com%7C0ffa367eb35749f4519108d80893db27%7C70ebe3a35b30435d9d677716d74ca190%7C1%7C1%7C637268778416549773&amp;sdata=0njaH5IRF5Dj%2BYafp7q0f97%2BmelD2iRl2aOvpbTx9N8%3D&amp;reserved=0).
    >
    > Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.
    >
    > Due diligence doc can be found here: https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7Calois.reitbauer%40dynatrace.com%7C0ffa367eb35749f4519108d80893db27%7C70ebe3a35b30435d9d677716d74ca190%7C1%7C1%7C637268778416549773&amp;sdata=rA4RhqZxMofw5W84QaS6FHgrHi%2FGR0eZgt7QEjBVlAY%3D&amp;reserved=0
    >
    > Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread.
    >
    > Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
    >
    > --
    > Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

    Anil

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Reitbauer, Alois

+1 nb

<ascavarda@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fcncf%2Ftoc%2Fpull%2F303&;data=02%7C01%7Calois.reitbauer%40dynatrace.com%7C0ffa367eb35749f4519108d80893db27%7C70ebe3a35b30435d9d677716d74ca190%7C1%7C1%7C637268778416549773&amp;sdata=0njaH5IRF5Dj%2BYafp7q0f97%2BmelD2iRl2aOvpbTx9N8%3D&amp;reserved=0).
>
> Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.
>
> Due diligence doc can be found here: https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE%2F&;data=02%7C01%7Calois.reitbauer%40dynatrace.com%7C0ffa367eb35749f4519108d80893db27%7C70ebe3a35b30435d9d677716d74ca190%7C1%7C1%7C637268778416549773&amp;sdata=rA4RhqZxMofw5W84QaS6FHgrHi%2FGR0eZgt7QEjBVlAY%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread.
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@linuxfoundation.org

Anil

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 4:51 PM Marc Boorshtein
<marc.boorshtein@tremolosecurity.com> wrote:

+1

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Marc Boorshtein <marc.boorshtein@...>

+1

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Oleg Chornyi

+ 1NB

Oleg Chornyi, CTO

ventuscloud.eu

--
Kind Regards,

Diane Mueller
Director, Community Development
Red Hat OpenShift
@openshiftcommons

We have more in Common than you know, learn more at http://commons.openshift.org

--
Rob Szumski

Senior Manager, Product Management

Red Hat OpenShift

--
Kind Regards,

Diane Mueller
Director, Community Development
Red Hat OpenShift
@openshiftcommons

We have more in Common than you know, learn more at http://commons.openshift.org

--
Rob Szumski

Senior Manager, Product Management

Red Hat OpenShift

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Diane Mueller

+1 NB

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 8:21 AM Erin Boyd <eboyd@redhat.com> wrote:

+1 NB

<ascavarda@...> wrote:

> Operator Framework SDK and OLM sub-projects have applied for join as incubation projects (https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/303).
>
> Katie Gamanji is the TOC sponsor for Operator Framework, has completed DD and has called for a vote.
>
> Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJz3_UdJlM1IZmIthUtdvVXwid0V7dOHyQ4kuX--4TE/
>
> Please vote (+1/0/-1) by replying to this thread.
>
> Remember that the TOC has binding votes only, but we do appreciate non-binding votes from the community as a sign of support!
>
> --
> Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@...

Anil

Re: [VOTE] Operator Framework SDK and OLM

Anil Vishnoi