Date

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

April Kyle Nassi

+1 nb

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:13 PM kensipe <kensipe@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Jun 30, 2020, at 5:03 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

kensipe

+1 NB

On Jun 30, 2020, at 5:03 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Stephen Augustus has been nominated as a SIG Contributor Strategy Chair: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4866
Saad Ali has asked me to call for a vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4867

Re: [VOTE] Approving Stephen Augustus as SIG Contributor Strategy Chair

Ricardo Aravena

+1 nb

From: Michelle Noorali <michelle.noorali@...>
Date: 6/25/20 10:11 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: "Brewer, Jeff" <jeff_brewer@...>
Cc: Alexis Richardson via cncf-toc <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Contour Incubation

CAUTION: The message originated from an EXTERNAL SOURCE. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to this email.

+1 binding

+1 binding