Date

Re: TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

Steven Tan <steven@...>

Congrats Dims!

On Mar 18, 2021, at 5:41 PM, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:

Thanks everyone! Also thanks to Michelle for all her work. Hopefully I can continue some of it.

-- Dims

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 5:49 PM Priyanka Sharma <psharma@...> wrote:
DIMSSSSS!!!! Big Congrats!!!

Priyanka Sharma
650-796-7125
For scheduling: calendly.com/psharma-lf
Latest blog post: Happy New Year, 2021!

Sent with Mixmax

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 9:47 PM, Chris Short chris@... wrote:
Congratulations, Dims 🏆🏆🏆

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 17:44 Bob Killen <killen.bob@...> wrote:
Congrats dims!

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 5:38 PM Jaice Singer DuMars <jdumars@...> wrote:
What an outstanding choice! Congratulations Dims! 🎉

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 2:34 PM Katie Gamanji <kgamanji@...> wrote:
Many congrats Dims! Very well deserved!

Katie G.

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021, 21:31 Erin Boyd via lists.cncf.io, <erin_boyd=apple.com@...> wrote:
Congratulations, Dims!

On Mar 18, 2021, at 3:05 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the TOC chosen seat, please welcome Davanum Srinivas to the TOC.

Many thanks to our additional candidates for this round:
Ricardo Aravena
John Belamaric
Lachlan Evenson
Xu Wang

Finally, thank you to Michelle Noorali for her work on the TOC.

He/Him/His
TZ=America/Detroit

Re: TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

Davanum Srinivas

[...]

feilong <feilong@...>

Congrats Dims.

On 19/03/21 10:05 am, Amye Scavarda Perrin wrote:
I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the TOC chosen seat, please welcome Davanum Srinivas to the TOC.

Many thanks to our additional candidates for this round:
Ricardo Aravena
John Belamaric
Lachlan Evenson
Xu Wang

Finally, thank you to Michelle Noorali for her work on the TOC.

Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Tel: +64-48032246
Email: flwang@...
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington

Re: TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

Saad Ali

So exciting, congrats Dims!! Look forward to working with you more.

And thank you for all your hard work Michelle!

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 2:05 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the TOC chosen seat, please welcome Davanum Srinivas to the TOC.

Many thanks to our additional candidates for this round:
Ricardo Aravena
John Belamaric
Lachlan Evenson
Xu Wang

Finally, thank you to Michelle Noorali for her work on the TOC.

Re: TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

Cornelia Davis

Congrats Dims! So happy to be working with you.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 3:07 PM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
Congrats and welcome to the TOC, Dims!

And Michelle, thank you SO MUCH for everything you have done in your time on the TOC - you will be missed!

Liz

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 9:55 PM Erik Riedel (he/him) <erik.riedel@...> wrote:
woohoo!  wicked cool!  congrats Dims !

cheers,

Erik

What an outstanding choice! Congratulations Dims! 🎉

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 2:34 PM Katie Gamanji <kgamanji@...> wrote:
Many congrats Dims! Very well deserved!

Katie G.

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021, 21:31 Erin Boyd via lists.cncf.io, <erin_boyd=apple.com@...> wrote:
Congratulations, Dims!

On Mar 18, 2021, at 3:05 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the TOC chosen seat, please welcome Davanum Srinivas to the TOC.

Many thanks to our additional candidates for this round:
Ricardo Aravena
John Belamaric
Lachlan Evenson
Xu Wang

Finally, thank you to Michelle Noorali for her work on the TOC.

He/Him/His
TZ=America/Detroit
Privacy & Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately

Re: TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

Liz Rice

[...]

Erik Riedel (he/him)

[...]

回复:[cncf-toc] TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

weiyuan.yl

Congrats Dims!

易立

Li Yi (Mark)

发件人:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>
日 期:2021年03月19日 05:05:26
收件人:CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
主 题:[cncf-toc] TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

[...]

Alena Prokharchyk

Congratulations, Dims! Looking forward to working together!

Michelle, thank you for everything you’ve done for TOC, it was an honor working with you.

-alena

On Mar 18, 2021, at 2:05 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the TOC chosen seat, please welcome Davanum Srinivas to the TOC.

Many thanks to our additional candidates for this round:
Ricardo Aravena
John Belamaric
Lachlan Evenson
Xu Wang

Finally, thank you to Michelle Noorali for her work on the TOC.

Re: TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

Chris Short

[...]

Bob Killen

[...]

Jaice Singer DuMars

Katie Gamanji <kgamanji@...>

Erin Boyd <erin_boyd@...>

Congratulations, Dims!

On Mar 18, 2021, at 3:05 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the TOC chosen seat, please welcome Davanum Srinivas to the TOC.

Many thanks to our additional candidates for this round:
Ricardo Aravena
John Belamaric
Lachlan Evenson
Xu Wang

Finally, thank you to Michelle Noorali for her work on the TOC.

Re: TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

Lei Zhang

Congratulations Dims!

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 2:05 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the TOC chosen seat, please welcome Davanum Srinivas to the TOC.

Many thanks to our additional candidates for this round:
Ricardo Aravena
John Belamaric
Lachlan Evenson
Xu Wang

Finally, thank you to Michelle Noorali for her work on the TOC.

Re: TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

John Belamaric

Congratulations Dims, you’ll be a great asset to the TOC!

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 2:05 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the TOC chosen seat, please welcome Davanum Srinivas to the TOC.

Many thanks to our additional candidates for this round:
Ricardo Aravena
John Belamaric
Lachlan Evenson
Xu Wang

Finally, thank you to Michelle Noorali for her work on the TOC.

TOC Election Result for TOC Selected Seat - 2021

Amye Scavarda Perrin

I'm pleased to announce the results of the TOC Election for the TOC chosen seat, please welcome Davanum Srinivas to the TOC.

Many thanks to our additional candidates for this round:
Ricardo Aravena
John Belamaric
Lachlan Evenson
Xu Wang

Finally, thank you to Michelle Noorali for her work on the TOC.

TOC Meeting Agenda for 3/16

We'll be meeting tomorrow at 8am Pacific.
On the agenda is a discussion about the latest tech radar focusing on Secrets Management.

[RESULT] Flux approved to move to Incubation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

[Result] Flux for Incubation
The Flux project has been approved for incubation. https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5680

9/11