From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> On Behalf Of Amye Scavarda Perrin
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 2:36 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

CAUTION: The message originated from an EXTERNAL SOURCE. Please use caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to this email.

Cortex has applied to move to incubation: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/315.

Katie Gamanji from the TOC has performed due diligence.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mCS5C9wQxEyFQrknaY4nFvgWR34ZKUgFH7I2osMhbIY.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Re: [VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

Katie Gamanji

+1 binding

Katie Gamanji

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020, 20:36 Amye Scavarda Perrin, <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cortex has applied to move to incubation: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/315.

Katie Gamanji from the TOC has performed due diligence.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mCS5C9wQxEyFQrknaY4nFvgWR34ZKUgFH7I2osMhbIY.

[VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

Amye Scavarda Perrin

Cortex has applied to move to incubation: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/315.

Katie Gamanji from the TOC has performed due diligence.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mCS5C9wQxEyFQrknaY4nFvgWR34ZKUgFH7I2osMhbIY.

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Paul Buck

Non-binding +1

... Paul

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 12:28 PM Dejan Bosanac <dbosanac@...> wrote:
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Dejan Bosanac

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Jeremy Rickard

+1 NB

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 2:12 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Brendan Burns

+1, binding.