anni lai

+1 nb

Anni

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 1:12 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Kevin.Ryan@...

+1 NB

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> On Behalf Of Deepak Vij via lists.cncf.io
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 9:21 AM
To: Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>; CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

+1 NB

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 1:12 PM
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Deepak Vij <deepak.vij@...>

+1 NB

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Michelle Noorali <michelle.noorali@...>

+1 binding

On Jul 27, 2020, at 10:51 AM, Richard Hartmann <richih@richih.org> wrote:

+1 NB

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@linuxfoundation.org

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:12 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin
<ascavarda@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@linuxfoundation.org

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Quinton Hoole <quinton@...>

+1 non-binding

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 13:12 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Philippe Robin

+1 nb

Philippe

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

Kiran Mova

+1 NB

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 9:36 AM Matt Young <myoung@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 4:08 PM Richard Hartmann <richih@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Sent by mobile; please excuse my brevity.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020, 21:36 Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cortex has applied to move to incubation: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/315.

Katie Gamanji from the TOC has performed due diligence.

Due diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mCS5C9wQxEyFQrknaY4nFvgWR34ZKUgFH7I2osMhbIY.

Re: [VOTE] Cortex for Incubation

Matt Young

[...]

Owens, Ken