Date

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Kiran Mova

+1 NB

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 11:21 AM Thor Anker Kvisgård Lange <thanl@...> wrote:

+1 NB

From: cncf-toc@... <cncf-toc@...> On Behalf Of Amye Scavarda Perrin via lists.cncf.io
Sent: 23. juli 2020 22:12
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
Subject: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Thor Anker Kvisgård Lange

+1 NB

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Ricardo Aravena

+1 nb

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 1:12 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
KubeEdge has applied for promotion from Sandbox to Incubation level: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/461

Alena has performed due diligence and is the TOC Sponsor.

The Due Diligence doc can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GwKZCeXbCnyBkTVwrlUflGSU7lwVgucn2CfkwrCSpsY/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

Andrew Aitken

Andrew Aitken