Date

Re: TAG App Co-Chairs and Tech Leads - TOC Vote

Dave Zolotusky

+1 binding

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 12:36 PM JJ <pragashjj@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021, 3:55 PM Ricardo Rocha <ricardo.rocha@...> wrote:
+1 binding for all four candidates

--
~Dave

Re: TAG App Co-Chairs and Tech Leads - TOC Vote

JJ

+1 nb

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021, 3:55 PM Ricardo Rocha <ricardo.rocha@...> wrote:
+1 binding for all four candidates

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 11:18:17AM +0100, alexis richardson via lists.cncf.io wrote:
> +1 (nb) for all four
>

> On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 11:09 AM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
> >
> > Also +1 (binding) for all four of these folks
> >
> > Thank you to the outgoing chairs for your work, especially to get SIG App Delivery up and running. And a big thank you to everyone who stepped forward to volunteer for the co-chair and tech lead roles, even if you didn’t get elected this time around your willingness to get involved is appreciated!
> >

> > On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 16:41, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:
> >>
> >> +1 to Jennifer and Hongchao as co-chairs (Binding)
> >> +1 to Alex and Thomas as tech leads (Binding)
> >>
> >> Thanks for stepping up folks!
> >>
> >> -- Dims

> >> --
> >> Davanum Srinivas :: https://twitter.com/dims

Re: TAG App Co-Chairs and Tech Leads - TOC Vote

Ricardo Rocha

[...]

alexis richardson

[...]

Liz Rice

[...]

Volcano 2021 Annual Review

Kevin Wang

Hello TOC,

Volcano's annual review can be found here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/669. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks
Kevin

--
KubeEdge | Volcano | Kubernetes | CNCF | LF Edge

Re: TAG App Co-Chairs and Tech Leads - TOC Vote

Davanum Srinivas

[...]

Re: [RESULT] TAG Storage Co-Chairs and Tech Lead Nominations Approved

Alex Chircop

Thank you all!   Congratulations Xing and Nick!

The nominations for Xing Yang as Co-Chair and Nick Connolly as Tech Lead have been approved by a majority vote of the TOC.

8/11
Davanum Srinivas: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5872
Erin Boyd: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5873
Dave Zolotusky: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5874
Liz Rice: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5876
Ricardo Rocha: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5877
Justin Cormack: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5878
Cornelia Davis: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5881
Alena Prokharchyk: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5882

+1 NB
Kiran Mova: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5866
Jim St. Leger: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5870
GolfenGuo: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5879

Re: [RESULT] TAG Storage Co-Chairs and Tech Lead Nominations Approved

Nick Connolly

Many thanks to everyone!
Nick

On 05/06/2021 00:01, St Leger, Jim wrote:

Congrats Xing and Nick!

Cheers,

Jim

[...]

Xing Yang

Thanks everyone!  Thanks Erin for all your great work with TAG Storage!  Look forward to contributing in the new role.

Cheers,
Xing

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 7:01 PM St Leger, Jim <jim.st.leger@...> wrote:

Congrats Xing and Nick!

Cheers,

Jim

[...]

St Leger, Jim

Congrats Xing and Nick!

Cheers,

Jim

[...]

Amye Scavarda Perrin

[...]

[RESULT] Security TAG co-chair nominations

Amye Scavarda Perrin

The Security TAG co-chair nominations (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5854) for Aradhna Chetal and Brandon Lum have been approved with a majority vote of the TOC.

Thanks to outgoing chairs Sarah Allen and Jeyappragash Jeyakeerthi!

8/11
Justin Cormack: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5859
Dave Zolotusky: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5860
Liz Rice: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5861
Cornelia Davis: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5867
Alena Prokharchyk: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5868
Sheng Liang: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5869
Davanum Srinivas: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5875
Ricardo Rocha: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5883

+1 NB:
Jeyappragash Jeyakeerthi: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5855
Emily Fox: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5856
Magno Logan: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5857
Andrew Martin: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5858
Chase Pettet: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5863
Santiago Torres Arias: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5871

Re: Security TAG co-chair nominations

Ricardo Rocha

+1 binding

+1 binding

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 "Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io" <justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
答复: "justin.cormack@..." <justin.cormack@...>
日期: 202162 星期三 下午5:48
收件人: Alex Chircop <alex.chircop@...>
抄送: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>
主题: Re: [cncf-toc] TAG Storage Co-Chairs and Tech Lead Nominations - TOC Vote

+1 binding

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 3:32 PM Alex Chircop <alex.chircop@...> wrote:

[...]

Kind Regards,

Alex Chircop

Co-chair CNCF TAG Storage

本邮件及附件含 DaoCloud 保密信息,仅限发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组,禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用本邮件中的信息。若误收本邮件,请务必通知发送人并直接删去,不得使用、传播或复制本邮件。

--
Cornelia Davis
CTO, Weaveworks

Operator White Paper open for public comments

Thomas Schuetz

Hello!

As announced yesterday, the Operator Working Group (TAG App Delivery) has created a White Paper draft that should provide the community with information about what an operator is and which problems operators could solve.

We ask you, the community, to review the paper and provide comments/suggestions/improvements by Tuesday, June 15th, 2021. We will incorporate them and finalize the initial version (PR: https://github.com/cncf/tag-app-delivery/pull/114).

You can access the current version at the URL https://github.com/cncf/tag-app-delivery/blob/public-comment/operator-wg/whitepaper/Operator-WhitePaper_v1-0.md

Re: TAG Storage Co-Chairs and Tech Lead Nominations - TOC Vote

GolfenGuo

发件人: <cncf-toc@...> 代表 "Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io" <justin.cormack=docker.com@...>
[...]

On Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 09:13:26AM +0100, Liz Rice via lists.cncf.io wrote:
+1 binding (and thanks for stepping up for these roles, Xing & Nick!)

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 7:58 PM Dave Zolotusky via lists.cncf.io <dzolo=
spotify.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 8:55 PM Erin Boyd via lists.cncf.io <erin_boyd=
apple.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding! Both will be fantastic additions to TAG Storage.

On Jun 1, 2021, at 12:53 PM, Davanum Srinivas <davanum@...> wrote:

+1 binding. Thanks for stepping up Xing and Nick.

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 10:32 AM Alex Chircop <alex.chircop@...>
wrote:

[...]

).

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yangxing/
Github: https://github.com/xing-yang

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-connolly-36276339/
Github: https://github.com/nconnolly1

*Please* *reply to this email to vote. As always, the CNCF encourages
non-binding votes from the community, along with the required votes of TOC
members.*

Kind Regards,
Alex Chircop
Co-chair CNCF TAG Storage