shenkh1992@...

+1 non-binding

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

qingchen_job@...

+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] KubeEdge for Incubation

18634671213@...

+1 nb

Re: [VOTE] Tech Lead nomination for SIG Observability: Bartłomiej Płotka

Rajat Vig

Rajat

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 5:35 AM Rob Skillington <rob@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:15 PM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding.

-alena

On Jul 9, 2020, at 3:45 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Matt Young and Richard Hartman of SIG Observability have nominated Bartłomiej Płotka as Tech Lead.
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4592

Re: [VOTE] Tech Lead nomination for SIG Observability: Bartłomiej Płotka

Rob Skillington

+1 NB

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:15 PM Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io <aprokharchyk=apple.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding.

-alena

On Jul 9, 2020, at 3:45 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Matt Young and Richard Hartman of SIG Observability have nominated Bartłomiej Płotka as Tech Lead.
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4592

Re: [VOTE] Tech Lead nomination for SIG Observability: Bartłomiej Płotka

Alena Prokharchyk

+1 binding.

-alena

On Jul 9, 2020, at 3:45 PM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Matt Young and Richard Hartman of SIG Observability have nominated Bartłomiej Płotka as Tech Lead.
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4592

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Tech Lead nomination for SIG Observability: Bartłomiej Płotka

Ken Haines <Kenneth.Haines@...>

Ken

Marco Pracucci <marco@...>

+1 NB

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 5:06 PM Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 11:45 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Matt Young and Richard Hartman of SIG Observability have nominated Bartłomiej Płotka as Tech Lead.
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4592

Re: [VOTE] Tech Lead nomination for SIG Observability: Bartłomiej Płotka

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 11:45 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Matt Young and Richard Hartman of SIG Observability have nominated Bartłomiej Płotka as Tech Lead.
https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/4592

Re: [VOTE] k3s for Sandbox

Gadi Naor

-1 NB ... from a security perspective, i cant up vote this project despite my appreciation - at this point I am concerned  on how a fork maintain security patches of mainline k8s.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:03 AM Jimmy Song <jimmysong@...> wrote:
+1 non-binding

On Aug 2, 2020, at 10:42 AM, wuheng <wuheng@...> wrote:

+1 NB

发自 WPS邮箱客戶端
在 Mofei Zhang <mofei2816@...>,2020年8月1日 19:34写道:

+1 NB

On Jul 31, 2020, at 23:04, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

k3s has applied for inclusion into the sandbox: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/447.

Liz Rice has called for the vote: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/5081

Mofei Zhang
Architect , JD.com
Maintainer , ChubaoFS

--
Gadi NaorCTO

US.   2443 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA, 94115
IL.    5 Miconis St, Tel Aviv, 6777214
M. +972-52-6618811
Web.      www.alcide.io
GitHub. github.com/alcideio

Follow us on LinkedInFollow us on Twitter

Securing Kubernetes & Service Mesh.
Anywhere.
Bridging Security & DevOps.

Agenda for 8/4

We'll be meeting tomorrow with a SIG update meeting.

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jpoKT12jf2jTf-2EJSAl4iTdA7Aoj_uiI19qIaECNFc/edit#
Presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1197FJB18hUjZHY2A3XsTL8Y46aqJmB4hfESB4-ccHVo/edit#slide=id.g25ca91f87f_0_0

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@linuxfoundation.org

Re: [VOTE] k3s for Sandbox

김 진용 <jykim@...>

+1 NB

JINYONG KIM 김진용

CEO | 대표이사

NexCloud   http://www.nexcloud.co.kr http://www.nexclipper.io

O 02-533-8622  M +82 10-2048-8697  F 02-533-8623
06192 서울특별시 강남구 선릉로 428

보낸 사람: "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...>(wuheng <wuheng@...> 대신)
날짜: 2020 8 2 일요일 오전 11:43
받는 사람: "mofei2816@..." <mofei2816@...>, "ascavarda@..." <ascavarda@...>
참조: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>
주제: Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] k3s for Sandbox

+1 NB

WPS箱客戶端

Mofei Zhang <mofei2816@...>202081 19:34道:

Jimmy Song <jimmysong@...>