Date

Re: 👋 So long folks!

Josh Berkus

On 8/13/21 9:07 AM, Cheryl Hung wrote:
I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.
Enjoy, Cheryl! We will definitely miss you ... hopefully your new role means we get to see you again.

--
-- Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community Architect

Re: 👋 So long folks!

Ricardo Rocha

Thanks so much for all the work you've done Cheryl, especially for the end user
community - it's been a privilege and we will miss you!

All the best and have a great vacation, well deserved!

Ricardo

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 09:41:15AM -0700, Steven Tan via lists.cncf.io wrote:
You’ve been awesome for the community. Hope you have fun wherever you are headed , including Barbados.

Steve

On Aug 14, 2021, at 4:28 AM, Kiran Mova <kiran.mova@...> wrote:

Hi Cheryl,

The Technology Radars that you have nurtured and released are an awesome addition and immensely helpful! Thank you so much for all the efforts that you have put into the foundation.
Best of luck for future adventures and hope the new role still provides you the opportunities to continue your awesome work with the community.

regards
Kiran
--
Kiran Mova | Co-Founder, Chief Architect MayaData | kiran.mova@...
https://github.com/openebs/openebs

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 4:39 PM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
You'll be missed Cheryl! Thanks for everything. Have a wonderful holiday and best of luck for your next adventure!

Liz

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 02:25, weiyuan.yl via lists.cncf.io <weiyuan.yl=alibaba-inc.com@...> wrote:
Thank you for everything you've done for the CNCF community!

谢谢

易立(微垣)

De : "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...> au nom de Cheryl Hung <chung@...>
Date : vendredi 13 août 2021 à 18:07
À : CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>, CNCF End-Users <cncf-enduser@...>
Objet : [cncf-toc]  So long folks!

Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!

Cheryl

Add me on LinkedIn or Twitter

--

Cheryl Hung <chung@...>

VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

http://oicheryl.com

Re: 👋 So long folks!

Steven Tan

De : "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...> au nom de Cheryl Hung <chung@...>
Date : vendredi 13 août 2021 à 18:07
À : CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>, CNCF End-Users <cncf-enduser@...>
Objet : [cncf-toc]
So long folks!

Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!

Cheryl

--

VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

Re: 👋 So long folks!

Sergiu Petean - Allianz Direct

We will be missing you Cheryl. Best of luck with your next chapter.

Cheers, Sergiu

From: <cncf-toc@...> on behalf of "Erik Riedel (he/him)" <erik.riedel@...>
Date: Friday, 13 August 2021 at 18:25
To: CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>, CNCF End-Users <cncf-enduser@...>, "chung@..." <chung@...>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [cncf-toc]
👋 So long folks!

Thanks Cheryl for all your dedication, energy, and great work on behalf of the foundation and our community - we will miss you.

Wishing the best of luck and a great holiday - enjoy a well-deserved vacation!

Cheers,

Erik

De : "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...> au nom de Cheryl Hung <chung@...>
Date : vendredi 13 août 2021 à 18:07
À : CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>, CNCF End-Users <cncf-enduser@...>
So long folks!

Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!

Cheryl

--

VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

Re: 👋 So long folks!

Liz Rice

De : "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...> au nom de Cheryl Hung <chung@...>
Date : vendredi 13 août 2021 à 18:07
À : CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>, CNCF End-Users <cncf-enduser@...>
So long folks!

Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!

Cheryl

--

VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

回复:[cncf-toc] 👋 So long folks!

weiyuan.yl

De : "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...> au nom de Cheryl Hung <chung@...>
Date : vendredi 13 août 2021 à 18:07
À : CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>, CNCF End-Users <cncf-enduser@...>
So long folks!

Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!

Cheryl

--

VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

Re: 👋 So long folks!

reda benzair

De : "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...> au nom de Cheryl Hung <chung@...>
Date : vendredi 13 août 2021 à 18:07
À : CNCF TOC <cncf-toc@...>, CNCF End-Users <cncf-enduser@...>
👋 So long folks!

Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!

Cheryl

--

VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

Re: 👋 So long folks!

Alena Prokharchyk

Thank you for everything you've done for the CNCF End User community, Cheryl. Hope you enjoy your vacation!

-alena

On Aug 13, 2021, at 9:07 AM, Cheryl Hung <chung@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!
Cheryl

--
VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

Re: [cncf-enduser] 👋 So long folks!

Jim Haughwout

Thank you for everything!

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 12:07 PM Cheryl Hung <chung@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!
Cheryl

--
VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

Re: 👋 So long folks!

Justin Cormack

Best wishes and thanks for the huge amount you have contributed. Hope to meet up again soon!

Justin

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 at 17:07, Cheryl Hung <chung@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!
Cheryl

--
VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

Re: 👋 So long folks!

Sarah Novotny <Sarah.Novotny@...>

So sorry to hear this.

Have a grand vacation.

sarah

On 8/13/21, 9:08 AM, "cncf-toc@..." <cncf-toc@...> wrote:

You don't often get email from chung=linuxfoundation.org@.... Learn why this is important

Hi all,

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!

Cheryl

--

VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

Re: 👋 So long folks!

Erik Riedel (he/him)

[...]

Alex Jones

Cheryl,

You have been instrumental in the growth and participation of the community and will be sorely missed.

It feels like a long time since we first met and you have accomplished an incredible amount; often the leader I refer others to for inspiration.

Wishing you the best of luck in your new role and a well deserved holiday!

Best,

Alex

Re: 👋 So long folks!

Bob Killen

Thank you Cheryl for everything you've done for the Cloud Native community <3

It's been absolutely wonderful working with you :)

Enjoy the vacation and goodluck on your future endeavors!

- Bob

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 12:11 PM Alex Chircop <alex.chircop@...> wrote:
You will be missed in the CNCF, but best of luck in your new role Cheryl - and have an amazing holiday in Barbados!

Kind Regards,
Alex

I'd like to share that I am leaving CNCF / LF, today is my last day. It's been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this community, and thank you for everything you taught me over the past three years.

As for me, I'm off on vacation in Barbados, and then I'll announce my new role in three weeks. Hopefully I will still be able to see you around the community.

Best of luck!
Cheryl

--
VP of Ecosystem, Cloud Native Computing Foundation

Re: 👋 So long folks!

alexis richardson

Cheryl

Very sad news!  At least for those of us not going to Barbados ;-)

You have been an amazing leader and champion for the CNCF and End Users.  All the best for the future, where I am sure you will have even more impact.

alexis

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 5:07 PM Cheryl Hung <chung@...> wrote:
Hi all,

[...]

[VOTE] Crossplane for incubation

Tobias Andersen <toban@...>

+1 non-binding

Re: Nomination of Ed Warnicke for as a TAG Network Co-Chair

Thomas Schuetz

+1 NB