Date

Re: Dapr Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Hongchao Deng

- Hongchao Deng

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 6:34 AM Lei Zhang <resouer@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I am opening the public comment period for the proposal of Dapr to join the CNCF as an Incubating project.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/617

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GknuJk8Z26KhvFJiblbMSopWbX27nihpxkEG0_TpkCw/

Lei Zhang

Re: Dapr Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Tom Kerkhove

+1 NB

- Tom Kerkhove

I am opening the public comment period for the proposal of Dapr to join the CNCF as an Incubating project.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/617

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GknuJk8Z26KhvFJiblbMSopWbX27nihpxkEG0_TpkCw/

Lei Zhang

Dapr Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Lei Zhang

Hi all,

I am opening the public comment period for the proposal of Dapr to join the CNCF as an Incubating project.

PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/617

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GknuJk8Z26KhvFJiblbMSopWbX27nihpxkEG0_TpkCw/

Lei Zhang

Re: [VOTE] Longhorn for incubation