Date

Re: TAG Runtime Tech Lead Nomination - TOC Vote

Davanum Srinivas

+1 from me (binding)

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 7:21 PM Ricardo Aravena <raravena80@...> wrote:
Hi all,

TAG-Runtime would like to nominate a candidate for the tech lead role in the TAG:

Alexander Kanevskiy.
  • He's been a member of the TAG for a few months and is a regular contributor.
  • He will continue to contribute to the community's growth and will bring a lot of knowledge and experience.

We are thrilled to continue working with Alexander in this capacity, and we appreciate his ongoing contributions to the community!

Bio:

Alexander Kanevskiy - Tech Lead Nominee
Cloud Software Architect - Intel

Alexander Kanevskiy is an architect in Intel's Cloud Native team. Alexander in the past 5 years worked on several subjects in Kubernetes community: SIG-Cluster-Lifecycle (kubeadm), SIG-Node (node-feature-discovery, device plugins APIs and support for Intel devices), Resource Management WG (Intel’s CRI-Resource-Manager, topology awareness improvements in kubelet, ...), cri-o/containerd (Intel RDT and Block I/O support).

Alexander is currently a co-lead of Container Orchestrated Devices WG of CNCF TAG-Runtime (https://github.com/cncf/tag-runtime/blob/master/wg/COD.md) and coordinating effort between teams from several companies to improve the ways on how hardware accelerators and other hardware resources can be consumed in Cloud Native ecosystem: runtime’s CDI and NRI interfaces.

Before working in projects of Cloud Native ecosystem, Alexander had over 20 years of experience in Intel, Nokia and other companies in areas of creating Linux distributions, Release Engineering, CI/CD, Development tools, Infrastructure and Networking.

Alexander has spoken many times at open source conferences, including KubeCon/CloudNativeCon, OSS + ELC and others (https://kad.github.io/presentation-recordings)

To vote, please reply to this email. The CNCF, as always, welcomes non-binding community votes in addition to the required votes of TOC members.

Thanks,
Ricardo Aravena
Co-chair CNCF TAG Runtime

[...]

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Chris Aniszczyk

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 10:07 AM Maria Morales Doucedame <maria@...> wrote:

Thank you

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 7:54 AM Cornelia Davis <cornelia@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 11:08 PM Ishan Gupta <ishangupta.ds@...> wrote:

https://aniszczyk.org

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

maria@...

Thank you

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 7:54 AM Cornelia Davis <cornelia@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 11:08 PM Ishan Gupta <ishangupta.ds@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Cornelia Davis

+1 binding

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 11:08 PM Ishan Gupta <ishangupta.ds@...> wrote:
+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Cornelia Davis

+1 binding

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 11:22 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
LitmusChaos has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/569

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_8svqwzs1xYRHU92Qfd1I6UUXYyb8J3Zlpemg2-n4SU/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6343)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Ishan Gupta

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Saad Ali

+1 binding

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 10:22 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
LitmusChaos has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/569

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_8svqwzs1xYRHU92Qfd1I6UUXYyb8J3Zlpemg2-n4SU/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6343)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Radu Domnu

+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

es Zou

+1 NB

Erin Boyd via lists.cncf.io <erin_boyd=apple.com@...> 于2021年12月10日周五 12:12写道:

+1 binding

On Dec 9, 2021, at 2:41 PM, rberrelleza@... wrote:

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Erin Boyd <erin_boyd@...>

+1 binding

On Dec 9, 2021, at 2:41 PM, rberrelleza@... wrote:

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Ramiro Berrelleza

+1 NB

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Tom Miller

+1 NB

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 11:13 AM Sheng Liang via lists.cncf.io <Sheng.liang=suse.com@...> wrote:

+1 binding

LitmusChaos has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/569

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_8svqwzs1xYRHU92Qfd1I6UUXYyb8J3Zlpemg2-n4SU/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6343)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: [VOTE] LitmusChaos for incubation

Sheng Liang

+1 binding

LitmusChaos has applied to move from sandbox to incubating.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/569

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_8svqwzs1xYRHU92Qfd1I6UUXYyb8J3Zlpemg2-n4SU/edit#heading=h.kd4eg2uz3lt0

Davanum Srinivas is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6343)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...