+1 nb

Kind Regards,
Bartek Płotka (@bwplotka)

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 7:43 AM Ricardo Aravena <raravena80@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 10:04 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Ricardo Aravena

+1 nb

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 10:04 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: VOTE: Establishing the Cooperative Delivery Working Group with TAG App Delivery

Dave Zolotusky

+1 binding

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 11:21 AM Reitbauer, Alois via lists.cncf.io <alois.reitbauer=dynatrace.com@...> wrote:

Hello,

TAG App Delivery would like to put forward the proposal to form a
new Cooperative Delivery working group and asks for TOC approval voting

The cooperative delivery working group focuses on bringing infrastructure/platform delivery and application delivery closer together. Often responsibilities, lifecycles and processes are decoupled which leads to real world issues. Full-stack – infra and app – delivery workflows are often still brittle and break easily. The working group is a collaboration of projects in the app and infra space as well as end users developing best practices solving coming problems.

The charter and outline of the group can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n8AtfQQGJIJrsU-F-oGN6DVXE76E8OVCXsPpXkWgmBo/edit?usp=sharing

This email may contain confidential information. If it appears this message was sent to you by mistake, please let us know of the error. In this case, we also ask that you do not further forward the content and delete it. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Dynatrace Austria GmbH (registration number FN 91482h) is a company registered in Linz whose registered office is at 4020 Linz, Austria, Am Fünfundzwanziger Turm 20.

--
~Dave

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Roberth Strand <me@...>

+1 non-binding

Roberth Strand
Crayon AS, Cloud Architect
Microsoft Azure MVP, HashiCorp Ambassador

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Joseph Irving

+1 NB

Brilliant project that we've been using in production for years.
One of the most welcoming and helpful OSS communities I've seen!
--

Joseph Irving

Staff Software Engineer

RVU is a trading name of ZPG Comparison Services Holdings UK Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 11632556. Registered address: The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London SE1 2LH, United Kingdom.

This email is confidential. Access by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorised. If you've received this email in error, please tell the sender immediately and delete it. If you are not the addressee, you may not disclose, copy or rely on this email (and it might be unlawful if you do).

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Andrew Randall

+1 non-binding

Andy Randall

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Phil Estes

+1 NB

- Phil Estes

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 1:04 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Matt Klein

+1 NB

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 11:04 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Anil Vishnoi

+1 NB

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 10:04 AM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Anil

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Pengfei Ni

+1 NB

Best regards.

---
Pengfei Ni

Bing Lien via lists.cncf.io <binglien=hitrust.com.tw@...> 于2021年8月25日周三 下午4:51写道:

Bing Lien, Director of R&D

HiTRUST.COM INCORPORATED

Taipei Office: 7/F., Ln. 200, Kang-Chien Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Bing Lien

Bing Lien, Director of R&D

HiTRUST.COM INCORPORATED

Taipei Office: 7/F., Ln. 200, Kang-Chien Rd., Neihu Dist., Taipei City 114, Taiwan

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Ricardo Rocha

+1 binding

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 01:53:38PM -0700, Alena Prokharchyk via lists.cncf.io wrote:
+1 binding

-alena

On Aug 24, 2021, at 10:03 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637 <https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637>
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit>
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063 <https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063>)

Amye Scavarda Perrin | Program Manager | amye@linuxfoundation.org <mailto:amye@linuxfoundation.org>

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Yusuf Hadiwinata

+1 NB

Best Regards,

Yusuf Hadiwinata Sutandar
VP - Operation & Services
PT. Biznet Gio Nusantara

+================================+
+================================+

Sender:Davanum Srinivas<davanum@...>
Date:2021/08/25 14:09:39
Recipient:Liz Rice<liz@...>
Cc:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>; CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
Theme:Re: [cncf-toc] [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

+1 binding

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 11:07 PM Liz Rice <liz@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 at 23:42, Mark Carter <markcartertm@...> wrote:
+1 NB.

Cilium Is a strategic technology for cloud native networking, security and observability with an impressive community growth.

Sent from my mobile phone

On Aug 24, 2021, at 10:04 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation

Kiran Mova

+1 NB

Sender:Davanum Srinivas<davanum@...>
Date:2021/08/25 14:09:39
Recipient:Liz Rice<liz@...>
Cc:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>; CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
[...]

Zhang, Lei

Lei Zhang (Harry)

Alibaba Group

Sender:Davanum Srinivas<davanum@...>
Date:2021/08/25 14:09:39
Recipient:Liz Rice<liz@...>
Cc:Amye Scavarda Perrin<ascavarda@...>; CNCF TOC<cncf-toc@...>
[...]

Mark Carter

+1 NB.

Cilium Is a strategic technology for cloud native networking, security and observability with an impressive community growth.

Sent from my mobile phone

On Aug 24, 2021, at 10:04 AM, Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:

Cilium has applied to be included at the incubation level.
PR: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/637
Due Diligence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlDiCA58nZEJGfWw32R-Y1cGI02ZUhQa6KG8ueSpef8/edit
Justin Cormack is the TOC sponsor for this project, has called for public comment and has approved a call for a public vote. (https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-toc/message/6063)

Re: [VOTE] Cilium for incubation