Date

Re: Nominations Open through tomorrow, January 11, 2022

alexis richardson

Thank you

On Mon, 10 Jan 2022, 18:24 Amye Scavarda Perrin, <amye@...> wrote:
Only the GB, the End User Community and the maintainers of graduating and incubating projects can nominate for the TOC.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 8:02 AM Alexis Richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
what is the process for nominating someone?

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 4:00 PM Amye Scavarda Perrin <ascavarda@...> wrote:
This is a reminder that nominations for the upcoming TOC seats will close tomorrow at noon Pacific time.

Timeline:
December 7: Nominations open – 12 PM PT
January 11: Nominations close - 12 PM PT *we are almost here*
Jan 11: Qualification period opens
Jan 25: Qualification period closes
Jan 25: Election opens, Voting occurs by a time-limited Condorcet-IRV ranking in CIVS
Feb 1: Election closes at 12pm Pacific, results announced
Feb 4: New TOC is seated!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Nominations Open through tomorrow, January 11, 2022

Amye Scavarda Perrin

This is a reminder that nominations for the upcoming TOC seats will close tomorrow at noon Pacific time.

Timeline:
December 7: Nominations open – 12 PM PT
January 11: Nominations close - 12 PM PT *we are almost here*
Jan 11: Qualification period opens
Jan 25: Qualification period closes
Jan 25: Election opens, Voting occurs by a time-limited Condorcet-IRV ranking in CIVS
Feb 1: Election closes at 12pm Pacific, results announced
Feb 4: New TOC is seated!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: TAG Runtime Tech Lead Nomination - TOC Vote

Di Xu

+1 NB

Di

Re: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

saiyam pathak

+1 NB

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 at 1:03 AM, Lei Zhang <resouer@...> wrote:
Hi all,

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of Chaos Mesh to progress at the CNCF as an Incubating project.

- TOC PR proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683
- Presentation to TAG: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal Review
- GitHub: https://github.com/chaos-mesh/

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Thanks,

Lei Zhang (Harry)

--
CNCF Ambassador

Re: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Frank Luo

Hui Luo

On Sat, Jan 8, 2022, 4:10 PM Christopher Pisano via lists.cncf.io <cpisano=morningconsult.com@...> wrote:
+1 NB

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022, 20:10 Hongchao Deng <fengjingchao@...> wrote:

- Hongchao Deng

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 4:04 AM Tom Kerkhove <kerkhove.tom@...> wrote:
+1 NB

- Tom Kerkhove

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of Chaos Mesh to progress at the CNCF as an Incubating project.

- TOC PR proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683
- Presentation to TAG: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal Review
- GitHub: https://github.com/chaos-mesh/

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Thanks,

Lei Zhang (Harry)

Re: TAG Runtime Tech Lead Nomination - TOC Vote

Cornelia Davis

+1 binding

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 3:13 AM Justin Cormack via lists.cncf.io <justin.cormack=docker.com@...> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 12:21 AM Ricardo Aravena <raravena80@...> wrote:
Hi all,

TAG-Runtime would like to nominate a candidate for the tech lead role in the TAG:

Alexander Kanevskiy.
  • He's been a member of the TAG for a few months and is a regular contributor.
  • He will continue to contribute to the community's growth and will bring a lot of knowledge and experience.

We are thrilled to continue working with Alexander in this capacity, and we appreciate his ongoing contributions to the community!

Bio:

Alexander Kanevskiy - Tech Lead Nominee
Cloud Software Architect - Intel

Alexander Kanevskiy is an architect in Intel's Cloud Native team. Alexander in the past 5 years worked on several subjects in Kubernetes community: SIG-Cluster-Lifecycle (kubeadm), SIG-Node (node-feature-discovery, device plugins APIs and support for Intel devices), Resource Management WG (Intel’s CRI-Resource-Manager, topology awareness improvements in kubelet, ...), cri-o/containerd (Intel RDT and Block I/O support).

Alexander is currently a co-lead of Container Orchestrated Devices WG of CNCF TAG-Runtime (https://github.com/cncf/tag-runtime/blob/master/wg/COD.md) and coordinating effort between teams from several companies to improve the ways on how hardware accelerators and other hardware resources can be consumed in Cloud Native ecosystem: runtime’s CDI and NRI interfaces.

Before working in projects of Cloud Native ecosystem, Alexander had over 20 years of experience in Intel, Nokia and other companies in areas of creating Linux distributions, Release Engineering, CI/CD, Development tools, Infrastructure and Networking.

Alexander has spoken many times at open source conferences, including KubeCon/CloudNativeCon, OSS + ELC and others (https://kad.github.io/presentation-recordings)

To vote, please reply to this email. The CNCF, as always, welcomes non-binding community votes in addition to the required votes of TOC members.

Thanks,
Ricardo Aravena
Co-chair CNCF TAG Runtime

Re: TAG Runtime Tech Lead Nomination - TOC Vote

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 at 23:43, Lee Calcote <lee.calcote@...> wrote:
+1 NB

- Lee

On Jan 7, 2022, at 12:05 PM, Hong Wang <hong@...> wrote:

+1 nb

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 10:00 AM alexis richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
+1 nb

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022, 17:51 Lei Zhang, <resouer@...> wrote:
+1 binding

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 4:21 PM Ricardo Aravena <raravena80@...> wrote:
[...]

Hong Wang

[...]

Lei Zhang

[...]

Reminder: TOC Nominations open through next Tuesday, Jan 11

Amye Scavarda Perrin

A quick reminder that the nominations for the Technical Oversight Committee close on Tuesday, Jan 11.

The five seats are open for nomination by the GB (3), End User Community (1) and Graduated + Incubating Maintainers (1).

Nominations are now open for the three Selecting Groups.

We will be publishing the list of qualified nominees at the end of the qualification process.

Nominations:
https://github.com/cncf/foundation/blob/master/maintainers-election-policy.md#maintainer-nomination has the process for nominating a maintainer from a graduated or incubating project.

The End User Community will nominate from their community through a form sent to that group only.

The Governing Board has the same process as the End User Community, both forms are private to their groups.

Each individual person in those groups can nominate two people, but only one can be from their company.

Timeline:
December 7: Nominations open – 12 PM PT
January 11: Nominations close - 12 PM PT *we are almost here!*
Jan 11: Qualification period opens
Jan 25: Qualification period closes
Jan 25: Election opens, Voting occurs by a time-limited Condorcet-IRV ranking in CIVS
Feb 1: Election closes at 12pm Pacific, results announced
Feb 4: New TOC is seated!

--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

Re: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Hongchao Deng

- Hongchao Deng

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 4:04 AM Tom Kerkhove <kerkhove.tom@...> wrote:
+1 NB

- Tom Kerkhove

We are opening the public comment period for the proposal of Chaos Mesh to progress at the CNCF as an Incubating project.

- TOC PR proposal: https://github.com/cncf/toc/pull/683
- Presentation to TAG: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal Review
- GitHub: https://github.com/chaos-mesh/

Due Diligence doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ3K9fOp-84UyX7OZbIndrIZs6HqF60k5DamKv9y8tM/edit#

Thanks,

Lei Zhang (Harry)

Re: Chaos Mesh Incubation Proposal - Public Comment Period

Tom Kerkhove

+1 NB

- Tom Kerkhove

[...]

No TOC meeting for 1/4

Tomorrow's TOC meeting is canceled, no agenda!
CNCF TOC Public Meeting Doc is up to date, our next meeting (1/11) is a closed TOC meeting to review sandbox projects applying to join.
--
Amye Scavarda Perrin | Director of Developer Programs, CNCF | amye@...

721 - 740 of 7195