Date

Re: Comment period for Interim Code of Conduct documentation

Josh Berkus

On 6/29/22 13:50, Erin Boyd wrote:
As announced in today’s blog post <https://www.cncf.io/blog/2022/06/29/comment-period-for-interim-code-of-conduct-draft-documentation/>, the Interim CNCF Code of Conduct Committee has posted drafts of the following Code of Conduct documentation to the CNCF website for public review and comment:
These are really excellent ... and complicated!

Had some minor feedback around wording in just a couple of places (submitted).

--
-- Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community Architect

Comment period for Interim Code of Conduct documentation

Erin Boyd

CNCF Community Members,

As announced in today’s blog post, the Interim CNCF Code of Conduct Committee has posted drafts of the following Code of Conduct documentation to the CNCF website for public review and comment:

We welcome your feedback.  If you have comments, please share them with us using our Feedback Form on or before July 15, 2022 (in any time zone).

Thank you.

Erin A. Boyd

Chairperson, Interim CNCF Code of Conduct Committee

--

Erin A. Boyd

Director of Emerging Technologies OCTO

Distinguished Engineer

Red Hat

eboyd@...

Re: [cncf-gb] TOC Election Results for GB Special Election

Katie Gamanji

Massage congrats and welcome on the TOCs!

On Wed, 29 Jun 2022, 12:08 Stephen Augustus, <hey@...> wrote:
Congrats Cathy!!!

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022, 17:32 Richard Hartmann <richih@...> wrote:
(Replying to both lists at once and adding Cathy directly, moving Jeffrey to CC)

Congrats, Cathy. Welcome aboard!

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 11:05 PM Jeffrey Sica <jsica@...> wrote:

> Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the special election.
>

> GB appointed seat:
>
> Cathy Zhang

locked [CNCF] Greetings from Singapore

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Subject: [CNCF] Greetings from Singapore

Hi!

My name is Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming.

I am a Targeted Individual (TI) living in Singapore.

Just a short intro :)

Re: [cncf-gb] TOC Election Results for GB Special Election

Stephen Augustus

Congrats Cathy!!!

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022, 17:32 Richard Hartmann <richih@...> wrote:
(Replying to both lists at once and adding Cathy directly, moving Jeffrey to CC)

Congrats, Cathy. Welcome aboard!

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 11:05 PM Jeffrey Sica <jsica@...> wrote:

> Many thanks to all who participated in this process, I’m pleased to announce the results of the special election.
>

> GB appointed seat:
>
> Cathy Zhang

Re: [cncf-gb] TOC Election Results for GB Special Election

Liz Rice

Congratulations!

On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 at 00:02, Karena Angell <kangell@...> wrote:
Congratulations Cathy!!

--

Karena Angell

Principal Product Manager, OpenShift

Red Hat OpenShift

kangell@...

--

Karena Angell

Principal Product Manager, OpenShift

Red Hat OpenShift

kangell@...

Re: TOC Election Results for GB Special Election

Josh Berkus

On 6/28/22 14:12, Jeffrey Sica wrote:
Cathy Zhang
Wow, congrats!

--
-- Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community Architect
OSPO, OCTO

Re: [cncf-gb] TOC Election Results for GB Special Election

Tina Tsou

Congratulations at your new position @Zhang, Cathy H.

Best Regards,

Tina