Date

Final RFC: linkerd

Chris Aniszczyk

At the TOC call this week, we discussed finalizing the linkerd proposal and getting it ready for vote. I propose we have a final RFC over the next few days and call for a formal vote early next week.

Please make any comments/suggestions here:

Re: RFC: Traefik

Kenneth Owens (kenowens) <kenowens@...>

I would like to sponsor this project and will work with Emile on the process.

Kind regards,

Ken

banner2

Kenneth Owens

CTO

kenowens@...

Tel: +1 408 424 0872

Cisco Systems, Inc.

16401 Swingley Ridge Road Suite 400
CHESTERFIELD
63017
United States
cisco.com

Think before you print.

Please click here for Company Registration Information.